Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
28 replies   3363 views

Description

You've heard of an elf on a shelf, you've been here for the full cart of @Shadowheart, now get ready for the draw of a claw!

This is a give-away of 7 11 Mosaic, all of which are
Greater Talons
and/or
Runic Talons

I'll cherry-pick several potential candidates to obtain these ungodly pairs based on my own gut feeling and choose the winner at random out of those. Bonus points for showing a screenshot (crop it to size, otherwise points detracted :D ) of your Martial-Ass to-be.

P.S. Non-ladder. Consider this just a miniscule addition of a 41st to 45th pair of Mosaic given out in the Shadowheart's Hugh Mungus giveaway. Shadowheart is the true overlord!

So far:
@Moondew got half a pair
@Fellstar got a pair
@Dalshion got a pair
@fliflalo got a pair
@D33ZY got a pair
@Xisper got a pair
Description by Queegon

Can be used to make Runewords:

You've heard of an elf on a shelf, you've been here for the full cart of @Shadowheart, now get ready for the draw of a claw!

This is a give-away of 7 11 Mosaic, all of which are
Greater Talons
and/or
Runic Talons

I'll cherry-pick several potential candidates to obtain these ungodly pairs based on my own gut feeling and choose the winner at random out of those. Bonus points for showing a screenshot (crop it to size, otherwise points detracted :D ) of your Martial-Ass to-be.

P.S. Non-ladder. Consider this just a miniscule addition of a 41st to 45th pair of Mosaic given out in the Shadowheart's Hugh Mungus giveaway. Shadowheart is the true overlord!

So far:
@Moondew got half a pair
@Fellstar got a pair
@Dalshion got a pair
@fliflalo got a pair
@D33ZY got a pair
@Xisper got a pair
Answeredby Queegon6 months agoGo to post
@D33ZY
@Xisper

Got one more pair for each of you. Add me.

I think I can call this concluded now. After 11 mosaics given away, and everyone who asked for them here getting theirs, I'm taking a break in purchasing more for now. :)

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
I saw a video on the Mosaic assassin a month ago. I hadn't played d2r in quite a while! I decided to reinstall the game and roll an assassin in hopes of making her a
Phoenix Strike
Mosaic assassin.

I got her to the right level and went to make Mosaic.... failed. This is when I realized Mosaic was a ladder / single-player only runeword.

Needless to say, I was very sad! So here she sits. Waiting for Blizzard, or some nice person, to let me have the right tool to enjoy her!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Cheers.

I've had a hard "original five" bias practically since LOD came out but have been having an absolute blast playing mine (
Shout
out to ShadowHeart). Almost feels like DLC since its Brand new on all levels to me.

Queegon's giveaway process is eminently sensible so congrats to the future winner and enjoy!

So misunderstood, but what's a world without Enigma?

Schnorki 3187Moderator

PC
Fellstar wrote: 6 months ago
Phoenix Mosaic assassin
Just in case this isn't just a case of "didn't type out 'strike'":
The whole point of Mosaic (and the thing making them so utterly OP) is the fact that you never lose charges. Dropping one of the mosaics for a Phoenix and hence your chance-to-keep to 50% renders the whole concept somewhat inoperable and is pretty bad juju overall (much like the pre-buff PTR mosaics which were rather trash). If Mosaic, then two of them.
Schnorki wrote: 6 months ago
Fellstar wrote: 6 months ago
Phoenix Mosaic assassin
Just in case this isn't just a case of "didn't type out 'strike'":
The whole point of Mosaic (and the thing making them so utterly OP) is the fact that you never lose charges. Dropping one of the mosaics for a Phoenix and hence your chance-to-keep to 50% renders the whole concept somewhat inoperable and is pretty bad juju overall (much like the pre-buff PTR mosaics which were rather trash). If Mosaic, then two of them.
Aye, it's the point! Editted!
I caught the first action by Shadowheart, but I didn't want to seem greedy, because, so far I've only played the Sorceress, Paladin and Barbarian classes and I had understood it so that you can continue to make the Mosaic
Claws

But the thread made me curious and 1-2 weeks ago, I've started to play an Assassin und watched some guides.
That was the moment, I realized, that I won't be able to craft my own Mosaic
Claws
. That disappointed me a lot.

So, I don't even want to mess around much, I would just be mega happy to get a pair :)

Thanks for that chance!

Edit: after a few hours of play, my Assassin is now level 40 and I am thrilled. The gameplay is fantastic. She is fast, does a decent amount of damage, is more survivable than my Sorceress, and doesn't need keys to open chests :D. I regret not playing her sooner.

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702
I came back to D2R with intent to try dual Mosaics out, I remember being underwhelmed with Martial Arts Assassin years ago and really wanted to see her shine to the fullest with these new rune words.

I started her as a ladder character and had a lot of fun leveling her up, only to have the ladder end about 2 or 3 weeks after I started :(

Needless to say I was unable to make Mosaics and still wanted to play her, but double claw felt underpowered compared to other classes and builds and relented slightly as I put on a Spirit
Monarch
instead of a second claw.

Still really want to try the magic of mosaics but couldn't commit time to a fresh ladder yet so here I am with my single claw! I also missed the Mosaic giveaway which was so extremely generous. I was gifted a Cure
Helm
and Hustle armor however by Shadowheart.

Either way I am enjoying D2 more than ever before still and that wont change anytime soon, with or without Mosaics.

Thank you for the opportunity to try again!
OP
Seeing the stories here I purchased a second pair of Mosaics to give away.

Double the chance!

Sidenote: This is the most braindead build to ever happen to D2.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Queegon wrote: 6 months ago
Seeing the stories here I purchased a second pair of Mosaics to give away.

Double the chance!

Sidenote: This is the most braindead build to ever happen to D2.
After thorough testing I can confirm this to be 100% the case. It is hilarious.

So misunderstood, but what's a world without Enigma?
We put together 1 Mosaic with a friend last season for his character. We didn't have time to do the second one. I Dream of him having a second one - I would like to give it to him.

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Queegon, hope you won't mind me using this topic.

Shadowheart gave me a pair of Mosaics very nicely in his giveaway (thanks buddy!).

I am very happy to have these but they are more for an alternate build than something I use right now, and I am more focused on my Zon right now anyway.

Therefore, I could LEND (I insist: I want them back after !) my pair of Mosaics to someone taking the commitment to give them back after.

They could be available in two weeks, from Nov 6 - I may need them before, trying Ubers before so may need them - and most likely won't need them before 2024 after.

If interested, let me know.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I was very disappointed at D4 so I started playing D2 again. I’ve never made an Assassin class since I started playing this game at the age of 13. I’m 34 now with kids but still having a blast like it’s the first time I’ve played this game. I would love to put this on my first ever Assassin, thanks!
Necrarch wrote: 6 months ago
Queegon, hope you won't mind me using this topic.

Shadowheart gave me a pair of Mosaics very nicely in his giveaway (thanks buddy!).

I am very happy to have these but they are more for an alternate build than something I use right now, and I am more focused on my Zon right now anyway.

Therefore, I could LEND (I insist: I want them back after !) my pair of Mosaics to someone taking the commitment to give them back after.

They could be available in two weeks, from Nov 6 - I may need them before, trying Ubers before so may need them - and most likely won't need them before 2024 after.

If interested, let me know.
Hey, I’d be interested. I can give them back right away if I get chosen for this giveaway, thanks.
OP
So I bought an extra pair again. And one spare claw to a certain person who needs just one. ^_^

7 claws giveaway! WHEE! All
Greater Talons
and
Runic Talons
, so you have the bestest speeds.

So I bought an extra pair again. And one spare claw to a certain person who needs just one. ^_^

7 claws giveaway! WHEE! All
Greater Talons
and
Runic Talons
, so you have the bestest speeds.
You're amazing!

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks Queegon, so no need for my renting service then ;)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

This is a give-away of 7 Mosaic, all of which are
Greater Talons
and/or
Runic Talons

P.S. Non-ladder. Consider this just a miniscule addition of a 41st to 43rd pair of Mosaic given out in the Shadowheart's Hugh Mungus giveaway. Shadowheart is the true overlord!
Thank you very much. I was given a Mosaic for my friend. A little later today I will give him this gift. I'm sure he'll be very happy. Unfortunately, we were only able to do one ourselves. And my friend's joy is happiness for me ))
Necrarch wrote: 6 months ago
Thanks Queegon, so no need for my renting service then ;)
Legends!
You guys are amazing. Thank you Queegon and Shadowheart!!

So amazing!

Going to be paying it forward forever to make up for this!
OMG, Ive been farming to make a self found Mosaic, even got a nice 3 ps 2 boi 3socket greater claw for it!! Thank god i came across this post!! I pose myself as a needer of mosaics xD

Thank you guys, this comunity rocks so much!!

x ~

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...