Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
19 replies   2643 views

Description

You see tings for what they are not.

I thought my Ancient's Pledge was bugged. As punishment i shall run 20 countess runs on Nm..!

Can be used to make Runewords:

I thought my Ancient's Pledge was bugged. As punishment i shall run 20 countess runs on Nm..!

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Well, at least in terms of "things I did while gaming intoxicated", that's one of the cheapest mistakes yet.

But yeah, seconded, don't play while (too) drunk. Not that I'll ever adhere to that myself... :)

ShadowHeart 1740Moderator

Europe PC
Could have been worse. Like the guy that made a Gemmed
Monarch
when he put the
Lo
and the
Jah
in the incorrect order for a Phoenix :P
(nah, wasn't me, just remember seeing a screenshot of it lol)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
i lost my Botd ((385ed) berzerker
Axe
while beeing drunk af and decided to go do some runs.... died and got the bright idea to equip my naked paladin with some gear from the stash in order to recive the body... died again and presses save and quit. the rest is history... never again

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
Skaijuice wrote: 6 months ago
As punishment i shall run 20 countess runs on Nm..!
...or just do A5 q2 on any difficulty

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
OP
Blubbalutsch wrote: 6 months ago
As punishment i shall run 20 countess runs on Nm..!
...or just do A5 q2 on any difficulty
I'm never one for the ez button :P

And..there we go. Nothing like a pick me up like a Cold Blend.

If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
First time?

Relax and have fun!

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Cheap way to learn a lesson you will probably never forget, or at least when you're sober. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
ShadowHeart wrote: 6 months ago
Could have been worse. Like the guy that made a Gemmed
Monarch
when he put the
Lo
and the
Jah
in the incorrect order for a Phoenix :P
Could have been even worse. I've seen failed Last Wish, and a ā‰ˆ lvl 95 Paladin with one point put into Energy when there were no respecs yet (also not personally, but screenshots).
mockingbirdreal wrote: 6 months ago
First time?

image.png
image.png
ā˜ļø
OP
mhlg wrote: 6 months ago
Cheap way to learn a lesson you will probably never forget, or at least when you're sober. :D
Mistakes are there to remind us never again.

That said my next Spirit mon might be a
Tal
Tal
or
Thul
Thul

If you like health,
String of Ears

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 6 months ago
Well, at least in terms of "things I did while gaming intoxicated", that's one of the cheapest mistakes yet.

But yeah, seconded, don't play while (too) drunk. Not that I'll ever adhere to that myself... :)
I am always having beverages while streaming and grinding Hardcore! I always play on the Edge you could say.

image.png
If this was Single Player you should check out me and Shadows Mod called Ancient Grimoire which was created to help avoid these types of mistakes :)

ShadowHeart 1740Moderator

Europe PC
...and no, I'm not the guy that Th3ory is referring to, that's another Shadow :P

(*gasp*)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 6 months ago
...and no, I'm not the guy that Th3ory is referring to, that's another Shadow :P

(*gasp*)
There are two REAL Shadows in the Shadow Realm <3

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Th3ory wrote: 6 months ago
I am always having beverages while streaming and grinding Hardcore! I always play on the Edge you could say.
I dare say to endure the HC experience that is bugs, de-sync, lag and disconnects one must partake in certain rage-altering substances beforehand. If only to save your equipment from an untimely Death to match your character. :P

Side note:
You stream? Didn't even know that. :D

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
I dare say to endure the HC experience that is bugs, de-sync, lag and disconnects one must partake in certain rage-altering substances beforehand. If only to save your equipment from an untimely Death to match your character. :P

Side note:
You stream? Didn't even know that. :D
Precisely why I partake in the Sacrament and my loyal base which I call the Horde LOVE to deploy the "Hydrate" button while I stream.

Check my sig, it links out to my Twitch. I also finally launched a personal Discord after all this time; happy to post here if it is Kosher, but not my intention to self promote :)

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Check my sig, it links out to my Twitch.
So it does..goes to show just how sig-blind I really am :D
I also finally launched a personal Discord after all this time; happy to post here if it is Kosher, but not my intention to self promote :)
You wouldn't be the first to do so. And something tells me far from the worst.
Could just make that a 3rd line in your sig as well just to add even more that folks like me will be too blind to see. :P

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Check my sig, it links out to my Twitch.
So it does..goes to show just how sig-blind I really am :D
I also finally launched a personal Discord after all this time; happy to post here if it is Kosher, but not my intention to self promote :)
You wouldn't be the first to do so. And something tells me far from the worst.
Could just make that a 3rd line in your sig as well just to add even more that folks like me will be too blind to see. :P
Well my friend, I would most certainly welcome the follow and having you join now and then. Always keep my streams fun and interactive when I get up. I'm traveling for work this week and back Thursday night so plan to stream Friday and possibly Saturday.

The Discord was more so if you wanted to join personally just to be able to speak more freely then being gated to D2IO. You can get to my Discord via my YT or Twitch :)

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Fair enough. :)

I might just stop by your stream at some point. See what you HC folk are up to. :P

Realistically though, not before I can manage to put down BG3. That game is far too compelling to watch anything on the side (been a while since I had that).

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Fair enough. :)

I might just stop by your stream at some point. See what you HC folk are up to. :P

Realistically though, not before I can manage to put down BG3. That game is far too compelling to watch anything on the side (been a while since I had that).
I do intend FINALLY at some point to become more variety: Last Epoch, BG3 etc. Happy to hear you are enjoying that experience.

But yes, grab a beverage, drop by and kick it. Always welcome brother in arms.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...