Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   1612 views

Description

If you have items from the last season still in your shared stash and not transferred over to your non-ladder characters, it will be lost forever! If you don't want to keep them, and aren't interested in non-ladder play, lots of people (myself included) would be happy to take anything valuable off your hands for you! I saw at the last ladder reset a bunch of 'free' games where people just dropped their old items on the Ground, which works too, if you want to share your Wealth with us non-ladder folks.

Wish all you ladder only players best of luck in the upcoming ladder season, even with no new features.

Can be used to make Runewords:

If you have items from the last season still in your shared stash and not transferred over to your non-ladder characters, it will be lost forever! If you don't want to keep them, and aren't interested in non-ladder play, lots of people (myself included) would be happy to take anything valuable off your hands for you! I saw at the last ladder reset a bunch of 'free' games where people just dropped their old items on the Ground, which works too, if you want to share your Wealth with us non-ladder folks.

Wish all you ladder only players best of luck in the upcoming ladder season, even with no new features.

mhlg 862

Americas PC
I generally toss the stuff I don't want soon after ladder season ends, so stay tuned.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...