Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   2776 views

Description

<< INSERT SHOCKED FACIAL CLICKITY BAITEY THUMBNAIL >>

Oh right! This isn't youtube. But hey ...feel free to uhh "like" & "subscribe" .

Or heck feel free to browse the nonsense i have on my profile..reasonable prices unlike
Gheed
!

(also home to the #1 P AMY thread on this site.) *cough*

Anyway, the current S4 ladder ends this week. And all shall join the nitty gritty general populance of the NL season's past (1,2,3 & soon to be 4)

For those who do not already know..(if you are around from the start you already knew) - and if you started Ladder in S3 you would notice that in your stash is a CHECK box that enables you to see what you have from S3 ladder previously.

e.g if you don't have the check box - no need to panic - it just means you don't have any, or you already cleared / cleaned up.

If it is filled...now is the time to move , sell or get rid of those because once the current ladder resets, everything in that temporary space shall be replaced with the items from your current ladder season 4 shared tabs (all tabs 1 -3)

Second- that includes all the gold in the banking tab.s

Lastly, for discussion. what are some of the tips that can be shared prior to a ladder reset to tweak inventory mgmt ?

For me i like to move all consumables to the personal stash and leave slow moving stuff to the shared tab space so i can use the additional space to buffer..at least until the next ladder reset comes and i need to clear em asap rocky!

[attachment=0]image.png[/attachment]

Can be used to make Runewords:

<< INSERT SHOCKED FACIAL CLICKITY BAITEY THUMBNAIL >>

Oh right! This isn't youtube. But hey ...feel free to uhh "like" & "subscribe" .

Or heck feel free to browse the nonsense i have on my profile..reasonable prices unlike
Gheed
!

(also home to the #1 P AMY thread on this site.) *cough*

Anyway, the current S4 ladder ends this week. And all shall join the nitty gritty general populance of the NL season's past (1,2,3 & soon to be 4)

For those who do not already know..(if you are around from the start you already knew) - and if you started Ladder in S3 you would notice that in your stash is a CHECK box that enables you to see what you have from S3 ladder previously.

e.g if you don't have the check box - no need to panic - it just means you don't have any, or you already cleared / cleaned up.

If it is filled...now is the time to move , sell or get rid of those because once the current ladder resets, everything in that temporary space shall be replaced with the items from your current ladder season 4 shared tabs (all tabs 1 -3)

Second- that includes all the gold in the banking tab.s

Lastly, for discussion. what are some of the tips that can be shared prior to a ladder reset to tweak inventory mgmt ?

For me i like to move all consumables to the personal stash and leave slow moving stuff to the shared tab space so i can use the additional space to buffer..at least until the next ladder reset comes and i need to clear em asap rocky!

[attachment=0]image.png[/attachment]

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Skaijuice wrote: 7 months ago
If you collected a bunch of stuff on ladder to distribute to your NL characters as upgrades, move it from your potential mule(s) into the ladder shared stash before season ends. That way, you save a whole lot of character switching post-ladder as you can just grab it directly from there on your NL characters and don't have to deal with moving it through a possibly (for many likely) already overflowing NL stash that you need to somehow clean up first.
I guess i'm mostly just here to bump this because it is a good post.
If you have valuable items and are not interested in keeping them for non-ladder play, please don't just let them be deleted! Many non-ladder players (myself included) are happy to take them off your hands, or you can just as easily donate them in a free game!
New ladder, same as the old ladder!

So misunderstood, but what's a world without Enigma?
OP
TerminusEst wrote: 7 months ago
wonder if they would add +4 char slots.

If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Skaijuice wrote: 7 months ago
TerminusEst wrote: 7 months ago
wonder if they would add +4 char slots.
My expectations are so low I'd take just about anything.

So misunderstood, but what's a world without Enigma?
OP
Wow ! Has it been only 4 months? Felt like..FOH - EVER right?

So here's another PSA - as a Bump!

Hmm ...

If you like health,
String of Ears

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...