Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
82 replies   16978 views

Which rune words would you be interested in having on NL?

Poll ended at 7 months ago

Mosaic x2 (42%)
Metamorphosis (10%)
Hustle (12%)
Cure (29%)
Bulwark (6%)
Other (1%)
Total votes: 89
Total votes: 89

Description

Are you playing only on Non-Ladder, and have been waiting for Mosaic to become available for you to make, so you can finally try out that build that literally melts everything?

Were you just as disappointed as everyone else when you realized that there weren't going to be any changes, and that because of that, Mosaic wouldn't be making it to Non-Ladder after the current season ends, like you were hoping?

Well, I have a plan.

The plan is to make a whole bunch of Mosaic rune words, and then hand them out for free, here at diablo2.io!

They will be in whatever bases I can get my hands on - so, nothing fancy like with +3
Phoenix Strike
- and I haven't decided yet exactly how many I will be making. The thing with Mosaic, however, is that while having built-in +skills on them is nice and is sure to give you an extra oomph to your damage output, you will melt everything regardless.

I haven't decided yet exactly how to go about giving them away, if I'll make an event of some sort and what kind, if so.

Does this sound interesting to you?

NOTE #1: The poll is not a commitment, nor a guarantee that you'll get all the ones you pick, it's just a way for me to check how much interest there is in the various ladder-only rune words.

NOTE #2: I only have the game on PC, so I won't be able to personally hand out any items to console players. There are members here that might be able to help with PC-to-console transfers, and I can try to reach out to them if needed, but I can't know for sure if anyone will be able to help come the time (and I wouldn't expect it of anyone, least not free of
Charge
), just keep that in mind.
Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1789Moderator

Europe PC
Are you playing only on Non-Ladder, and have been waiting for Mosaic to become available for you to make, so you can finally try out that build that literally melts everything?

Were you just as disappointed as everyone else when you realized that there weren't going to be any changes, and that because of that, Mosaic wouldn't be making it to Non-Ladder after the current season ends, like you were hoping?

Well, I have a plan.

The plan is to make a whole bunch of Mosaic rune words, and then hand them out for free, here at diablo2.io!

They will be in whatever bases I can get my hands on - so, nothing fancy like with +3
Phoenix Strike
- and I haven't decided yet exactly how many I will be making. The thing with Mosaic, however, is that while having built-in +skills on them is nice and is sure to give you an extra oomph to your damage output, you will melt everything regardless.

I haven't decided yet exactly how to go about giving them away, if I'll make an event of some sort and what kind, if so.

Does this sound interesting to you?

NOTE #1: The poll is not a commitment, nor a guarantee that you'll get all the ones you pick, it's just a way for me to check how much interest there is in the various ladder-only rune words.

NOTE #2: I only have the game on PC, so I won't be able to personally hand out any items to console players. There are members here that might be able to help with PC-to-console transfers, and I can try to reach out to them if needed, but I can't know for sure if anyone will be able to help come the time (and I wouldn't expect it of anyone, least not free of
Charge
), just keep that in mind.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Sounds interesting to me... mostly because the lack of new content over on non-ladder has me bummed.
May I get a Cure or two please? :)
In any elite base would be fine. Any ethereal all the better.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
I would love to get a Mosaic :) count me in on the event!
Sounds great. I can help with PC -> PSN transfers. If possible (and I would provide proper funding on the NL side), I would like to get some nice ones too. If your hands are already full, I understand.

azeroti#1149
PC or PS
Selling Ber/Jah, click for wish list.
Can help with
Diablo Clone
PC/PS
Free
Uber Tristram
run on PS, accepting tips. Details
OP

Europe PC
Queegon wrote: 7 months ago
Well, sure lol. I might slam together some Cure rune words too :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Elvir 19

Europe PC
That's awesome!
It will be also great to get some Hustle armors to NL.
Count me in too please :-)
I would really, really like Cure and Mosaic as well. Never ever played ladder and not going to either.

I am even willing to pay for them too. Just let me know if you would like something in return!

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.
I would gladly pay for a Mist if you can make one for me :) i have a +3 skill bow on non ladder, but it doesn't look like we will be able to craft it.
OP

Europe PC
Filthy wrote: 7 months ago
I would gladly pay for a Mist if you can make one for me :) i have a +3 skill bow on non ladder, but it doesn't look like we will be able to craft it.
Actually, Mist is available on Non-Ladder (since February), you must have missed that, I guess. When they added the newest set of new rune words (Mosaic, Metamorphosis, Cure, etc), the previous ladder-only ones from 2.4 (Mist, Flickering Flame, Obsession, etc) were all made available on Non-Ladder.

OP

Europe PC
Elvir wrote: 7 months ago
That's awesome!
Not sure what bases are popular for Hustle armor, light ones I suppose?

ShadowHeart wrote: 7 months ago
Actually, Mist is available on Non-Ladder (since February), you must have missed that, I guess. When they added the newest set of new rune words (Mosaic, Metamorphosis, Cure, etc), the previous ladder-only ones from 2.4 (Mist, Flickering Flame, Obsession, etc) were all made available on Non-Ladder.
Oh my god, you are completely right! can't believe i have been waiting for ladder reset haha. thanks!
OP

Europe PC
Oh my god, you are completely right! can't believe i have been waiting for ladder reset haha. thanks!
Glad I could be of assistance ;)
Have any of the current set of ladder-only rune words caught your interest as well? :P

count me pls for Cure:)
I certainly wouldn't say no to a Mosaic, if any end up in circulation on Switch. Also, if there is any democratic element to this charity event, I vote the bases be
Runic Talons
:)

All trades are Switch only :)

Active most nights on Switch (Friend Code: 8500-1494-0819) from 0200-0500 UTC+00:00

Thank you 2.4 for making all of my wildest dreams come true!
That's awesome!
Yeah; exceptional-quality light armors seem like the way to go (or maybe 50/50 between exceptional and elite?)

Active most nights on Switch (Friend Code: 8500-1494-0819) from 0200-0500 UTC+00:00

Queegon wrote: 7 months ago
Excellent suggestion. The triple
Prayer
merc has been phenomenal in single player for me.

moot11 117

Americas PC
this is awesome! totally keen to try out Cure and Mosaic!

Elvir 19

Europe PC
That's awesome!
Yes, light ones. Hustle armor could be a great mobility increase for Bowazon and
Fire Claws
Druid.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...