Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
82 replies   16984 views

Which rune words would you be interested in having on NL?

Poll ended at 7 months ago

Mosaic x2 (42%)
Metamorphosis (10%)
Hustle (12%)
Cure (29%)
Bulwark (6%)
Other (1%)
Total votes: 89
Total votes: 89

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

I definitely want to try out Cure. Not interested in Mosaic since it causes my xbox/tv to glitch out pretty badly lol

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
I will join Mosaic fan team:)
OP

ShadowHeart 1789Moderator

Europe PC
Making progress ;)
All
Claws
have 3 sockets but no rune word in them yet. It's a mixture of
Runic Talons
Feral Claws
Greater Talons
and
Greater Claws

Still working on acquiring bases and runes for the other rune words too, and some more Mosaic ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
O_o

Just "Wow."
ShadowHeart wrote: 7 months ago
Are you playing only on Non-Ladder, and have been waiting for Mosaic to become available for you to make, so you can finally try out that build that literally melts everything?

Were you just as disappointed as everyone else when you realized that there weren't going to be any changes, and that because of that, Mosaic wouldn't be making it to Non-Ladder after the current season ends, like you were hoping?

Well, I have a plan.

The plan is to make a whole bunch of Mosaic rune words, and then hand them out for free, here at diablo2.io!

They will be in whatever bases I can get my hands on - so, nothing fancy like with +3
Phoenix Strike
- and I haven't decided yet exactly how many I will be making. The thing with Mosaic, however, is that while having built-in +skills on them is nice and is sure to give you an extra oomph to your damage output, you will melt everything regardless.

I haven't decided yet exactly how to go about giving them away, if I'll make an event of some sort and what kind, if so.

Does this sound interesting to you?

NOTE #1: The poll is not a commitment, nor a guarantee that you'll get all the ones you pick, it's just a way for me to check how much interest there is in the various ladder-only rune words.

NOTE #2: I only have the game on PC, so I won't be able to personally hand out any items to console players. There are members here that might be able to help with PC-to-console transfers, and I can try to reach out to them if needed, but I can't know for sure if anyone will be able to help come the time (and I wouldn't expect it of anyone, least not free of
Charge
), just keep that in mind.
Thank for the "not necessary" comment. Keep telling people the +skills aren't necessary, they think I am the stupid one, yet I am not the one paying the bank for a base. Btw, been playing mosiac since its introduction, so you go ahead and pay all those bets.

As for the poll, I could only vote once, but love "Cure" as well.
OP

Europe PC
jstblv66 wrote: 7 months ago
Thank for the "not necessary" comment. Keep telling people the +skills aren't necessary, they think I am the stupid one, yet I am not the one paying the bank for a base. Btw, been playing mosiac since its introduction, so you go ahead and pay all those bets.
I'm thinking of making a demonstration video using plain
Greater Claws
bases (or well, without + to anything the build would actually use at least) to drive the point home :) We'll see if I get around to it. Either way, the + skills on the
Claws
in the picture are all over the place, but there may be a few "better" bases in the pool ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Im interested in Hustle armor :)

Note: im on pc and Switch. Will be happy to help for the distribution if necessary :)
I'm thinking of making a demonstration video using plain
Greater Claws
bases (or well, without + to anything the build would actually use at least) to drive the point home :) We'll see if I get around to it. Either way, the + skills on the
Claws
in the picture are all over the place, but there may be a few "better" bases in the pool ;)
As far as it goes, I'd prefer naked/plain
Claws
for my Mosaic set assuming I'm one of the lucky ones. Save the skillers for other folks.

That might seem strange to some, but the extra skill points aren't why the game goes nuts when three assassins are around at the same time.

[Edit]
Also, thanks to you folks offering to do cross-platform transfers.
[/Edit]
Amazing job ! Im impressed !!
Making progress ;)

bild.png

bild.png

All
Claws
Runic Talons
Feral Claws
Greater Talons
and
Greater Claws

Still working on acquiring bases and runes for the other rune words too, and some more Mosaic ;)
I'd love one or two mosaics. :)

At LS4 start I found (on NL) and Larzuked to bases, got the runes and was ready to socket...
Luckily I double checked if the runeword passed to NL. And it didn't... So I didn't end up with gemmed
Claws
My poor Sin is waiting ever since to continue her struggle in Hell.

I can provide PSN<>PC<>Switch transfers, if needed.
this will be awesome.. all those runes, 3 socket
Claws
you've accumulate is impressive.. lol
St. Diablo wrote: 7 months ago
I'd love one or two mosaics. :)

At LS4 start I found (on NL) and Larzuked to bases, got the runes and was ready to socket...
Luckily I double checked if the runeword passed to NL. And it didn't... So I didn't end up with gemmed
Claws
My poor Sin is waiting ever since to continue her struggle in Hell.

I can provide PSN<>PC<>Switch transfers, if needed.
What is your build? A
Dragon Tail
does really well with Flickering Flame, law bringer and Phoenix shield. It was the first sin I built, now she is in NL. She also uses
Dragon Talon
on bosses, annihilates them.
What is your build? A
Dragon Tail
does really well with Flickering Flame, law bringer and Phoenix shield. It was the first sin I built, now she is in NL. She also uses
Dragon Talon
on bosses, annihilates them.
Phoenix Strike
/
Dragon Claw
, wearing dual
Claws
Some of ya’ll are godly in your prep.

TheDoo 229

Europe PC
I'm currently really into building a Fire Bear, so Metamorphosis and/or Hustle would be great addition for me (with Hustle being ultra cool for some merc/hybrid builds as well).

I only made Cure and Bulwark by myself, couldn't find any decent bases and Chams for those other runewords and Mosaic build is way too fleshy for me hehe

But I got some other unexpected stuff that I'm happy with, so yeah... Anyways, nice giveaway as always Mr. ShadowHeart! :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Count me in boss
Making progress ;)

bild.png

bild.png

All
Claws
Runic Talons
Feral Claws
Greater Talons
and
Greater Claws

Absolute GOAT

All trades are Switch only :)

Active most nights on Switch (Friend Code: 8500-1494-0819) from 0200-0500 UTC+00:00

Thank you 2.4 for making all of my wildest dreams come true!
Let me just say, wut.

@ShadowHeart: absolute legend.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
OP

Europe PC
The preparations are complete, bases and runes have been collected, all there is left is to assemble all the rune words.

Fun day tomorrow! ;)
There was one person who voted for "Other", but I don't think they mentioned in here which one they meant.

I'll be making new separate threads for the actual giveaways when the time comes :)

If there is still a chance to get a pair of Mosaic i would love to get them.
:)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...