Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1848 views

Description

So I heard season 5 will start end sep!

Cool! I basically took the last 4 months off d2r when totk came out (also lost a few things due to offline lag issues I guess: forums/offline-items-disappear-t1363111.html).

Anyways I played the sh!t out of that game and just now am considering a return to offline d2r. (Man the totk forum community suuuucks)

I still haven’t gotten my ma assassin past level like 18. So i could do that?

If I do come back it’ll be at much less intensity than before, I booted up the game, played maybe an hour with my
Nova
sorc and like 20 mins with my Tesladin all at a slow pace and that was enough for me. I used to be able to grind for hours at a fast pace.

Anyways any likelihood this next season will get a good patch with it? And has there been any major innovations in the last 4 months?

My rune mule has a single
Vex
and lots of lower runes, so if I come back I gotta get some runs in ;)
Description by Nate

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 534

Switch
So I heard season 5 will start end sep!

Cool! I basically took the last 4 months off d2r when totk came out (also lost a few things due to offline lag issues I guess: forums/offline-items-disappear-t1363111.html).

Anyways I played the sh!t out of that game and just now am considering a return to offline d2r. (Man the totk forum community suuuucks)

I still haven’t gotten my ma assassin past level like 18. So i could do that?

If I do come back it’ll be at much less intensity than before, I booted up the game, played maybe an hour with my
Nova
sorc and like 20 mins with my Tesladin all at a slow pace and that was enough for me. I used to be able to grind for hours at a fast pace.

Anyways any likelihood this next season will get a good patch with it? And has there been any major innovations in the last 4 months?

My rune mule has a single
Vex
and lots of lower runes, so if I come back I gotta get some runs in ;)
Welcome back! Best "innovation" I've been happy about is the additional character slots. I think up to 25 per account now. Really freed up quite a bit of clogged mules for me, and might even allow me to play next Season. Hope S5 has something big as well. Thinking we should see some news within next couple weeks.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
I think there are no notable new things for S5, right? No PTR.

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
They literally haven't said anything yet about what they have planned for S5, only that it will be "end of september" and that there will be "news soon", whatever "soon" means. The closer we get to the end of september without further announcements, the less chance of anything substantial being added, I guess... but the fact that it's been several days (a week even) since the last info bit on Twitter without anything more could suggest that they're working on something. I don't know why they'd delay just telling us the date and plans otherwise, if there is nothing to tell :P

EDIT: And of course, welcome back, Nate :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Welcome back Nate !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Every time I get back into this game it feels just as good as the last time. So many small details work together to make a beautiful whole. One of the best parts is that you can play casual, you can play hardcore, and everything in between. Welcome back!
OP

Nate 534

Switch
…aaaaaaannd?

Nothing

Well the maybe 6 hours I played in the last week netted me an
Ohm
and an
Ist
, in the
River of Flame
and cows respectively, also found 2 pcom charms. But looks like no hours of grinding away in my future.

Guess I’m back in the gym, with my family or … gulp … work 😝

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation