Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
41 replies   3183 views

Description

Hi all

The event is a 2 part riddle :)

Rules:
- each contestant can only have 1 post for the answer.
- the answer can be changed at any time within the same post.
- new post from the same contestant that acts as a comment is ok
-you may post the answer on the thread or pm me the answer.

***event will run for a week. Will finalize the date soon***

***HINT :
Part 1:
dont focus too much on the meaning, rather, focus on the formatting and certain words.
Clue - 2, 1, 3, 2, 1, 3, 2
1 being the beginning of a sentence.
ONLY 1 letter from 1 word from each sentence…

Part 2:
why did I make it a fraction? Maybe im lazy? Maybe there is another way to write it? Dont focus too much on the context of what it is being stated…

Overall, part 1 and part 2, once combined, it will be known in U.S.A

Updated hint: 9/17
Hi all,

Don’t focus on the meaning of each riddle. The meaning is to throw you guys off course… the answer lies within some words each riddle.

Ei:
Part 1:
I mentioned the number orders… if you didnt realize yet, the number count matches with 7 sentences. And i provided additional hint by stating 1 being beginning… if you by that number Pattern, you should be able to com up with some words.

Part 2:
Dont worry about the meaning here as well. It is to throw you guys off course :) write out the fractions in full, then the answer will be obvious. As the answer to part 2 goes with part 1.

Don’t focus on the meaning of each riddle.

====

PART 1 RIDDLE:

Let's all agree that some animals make great companions. There is no 'best' animals among them. If there is one, which one would you consider to be the best animal? My personal favorite tends to lean towards parrots. Even though, animals have their own uniqueness in traits and personalities, I still prefer parrots. It doesn't matter which animal you choose as your companion, they all have their own unique ways to offer. In the end, pets are a fun addition to your household and should be treated well.

PART 2 RIDDLE:

I have these two animals lined up.

If I were to take these 2 animals and blend them together, what would be the result?

Dog = 8/13

Cat = 6/10

====

PRIZES:

-
Jah

-
Ohm

-edeath
Champion Axe
, 354%ed
-ebotd
War Pike
, 361%ed/12LL
-Grief zerker, 30/382
-rare pal
Circlet
: 2/20fcr/8ML/16all rsist/dr 6 - no socket
-magical
Circlet
: 2 pal/20 fcr, no socket- try your luck at
Larzuk
for 50/50 :)
-rare
Tiara
: 2 ele, 20 fcr, 91 ar, 6 dex, 47 mana, 9 mf - no socket
-unique perf
Boneshade
: 2/2/3/3/5/5
-lvl 64 venomous amulet of nirvana: 3 pnb/30 dex(perf)
-lvl 73 crafted ammy: 20 fcr, 9 min, 36 life, 26 cr - good if you want max fcr build
-lvl 69 crafted ring: 10 fcr, 3LL, 14 str, 19 life, 31 mana, 20 fr
-lvl 57 crafted ring: 109 ar, 6LL, 4 str, 15 life, 17 lr, 1 maek
-lvl 27 crafted ring: 10 fcr, 3 LL, 4 str, 19 life, 25 plr

-17/13 griffon
--3 cold/20 fcr magical no socket

EVENT ENDED ON SEPT 18, 2023 at 8:30 pm pacific standard time.

ANSWER TO THE WHOLE RIDDLE - Decoding process
Riddle 1:

The clue I gave of 2,1,3,2,1,3,2
-there are 7 sentences total in riddle 1. Each number i mentioned represent the letter’s location in each sentence. I mentioned 1 being at beginning of a sentence… which means 2 being in the middle, 3 being at the end of a sentence.
-when you have the clues sorted out, you then began to find the letters based on the number locations.
-if you read through the riddle, per the clue, you will definitely come up with some characters frome some words to form a phrase, HOWEVER, the letters I am looking for are the following from the riddle 1 in each sentence in this order:
2= some
1=there
3=animal
2=tends
1=even
3=offer
2=fun
Now if you take the first letter from each word, it will form this: STATE OF

Riddle 2:

I mentioned not to focus on the animals and its meaning or the context of it :), instead write out in full. I also mentioned that maybe i am lazy, is a clue that the answer to the 2nd riddle could be abbreviated or short-handed? :)

What i mean is this:
8/13 = eight thirteenth
6/10 = six tenth

If you get the answer to riddle 1, which is ‘STATE OF’, riddle 2 becomes easier. If you look closely at those 2 written fractions in full, the last letter from EIGHT and SIX, when combined make ‘TX’

Now if you combine the 2 riddles together, you get ‘STATE OF TX’ :)

==

WINNER: Syndesmosis - synced and traded

I am glad that at least one won this event :)

Since there is only 1 winner. He/she can choose 3 prizes among the prize pool.
Description by d2rppa69

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi all

The event is a 2 part riddle :)

Rules:
- each contestant can only have 1 post for the answer.
- the answer can be changed at any time within the same post.
- new post from the same contestant that acts as a comment is ok
-you may post the answer on the thread or pm me the answer.

***event will run for a week. Will finalize the date soon***

***HINT :
Part 1:
dont focus too much on the meaning, rather, focus on the formatting and certain words.
1 being the beginning of a sentence.
ONLY 1 letter from 1 word from each sentence…

Part 2:
why did I make it a fraction? Maybe im lazy? Maybe there is another way to write it? Dont focus too much on the context of what it is being stated…

Overall, part 1 and part 2, once combined, it will be known in U.S.A

Updated hint: 9/17
Hi all,

Don’t focus on the meaning of each riddle. The meaning is to throw you guys off course… the answer lies within some words each riddle.

Ei:
Part 1:
I mentioned the number orders… if you didnt realize yet, the number count matches with 7 sentences. And i provided additional hint by stating 1 being beginning… if you by that number Pattern, you should be able to com up with some words.

Part 2:
Dont worry about the meaning here as well. It is to throw you guys off course :) write out the fractions in full, then the answer will be obvious. As the answer to part 2 goes with part 1.

Don’t focus on the meaning of each riddle.

====

PART 1 RIDDLE:

Let's all agree that some animals make great companions. There is no 'best' animals among them. If there is one, which one would you consider to be the best animal? My personal favorite tends to lean towards parrots. Even though, animals have their own uniqueness in traits and personalities, I still prefer parrots. It doesn't matter which animal you choose as your companion, they all have their own unique ways to offer. In the end, pets are a fun addition to your household and should be treated well.

PART 2 RIDDLE:

I have these two animals lined up.

If I were to take these 2 animals and blend them together, what would be the result?

Dog = 8/13

Cat = 6/10

====

PRIZES:

-
Jah

-
Ohm

-edeath
Champion Axe
, 354%ed
-ebotd
War Pike
, 361%ed/12LL
-Grief zerker, 30/382
-rare pal
Circlet
: 2/20fcr/8ML/16all rsist/dr 6 - no socket
-magical
Circlet
: 2 pal/20 fcr, no socket- try your luck at
Larzuk
for 50/50 :)
-rare
Tiara
: 2 ele, 20 fcr, 91 ar, 6 dex, 47 mana, 9 mf - no socket
-unique perf
Boneshade
: 2/2/3/3/5/5
-lvl 64 venomous amulet of nirvana: 3 pnb/30 dex(perf)
-lvl 73 crafted ammy: 20 fcr, 9 min, 36 life, 26 cr - good if you want max fcr build
-lvl 69 crafted ring: 10 fcr, 3LL, 14 str, 19 life, 31 mana, 20 fr
-lvl 57 crafted ring: 109 ar, 6LL, 4 str, 15 life, 17 lr, 1 maek
-lvl 27 crafted ring: 10 fcr, 3 LL, 4 str, 19 life, 25 plr

-17/13 griffon
--3 cold/20 fcr magical no socket

EVENT ENDED ON SEPT 18, 2023 at 8:30 pm pacific standard time.

ANSWER TO THE WHOLE RIDDLE - Decoding process
Riddle 1:

The clue I gave of 2,1,3,2,1,3,2
-there are 7 sentences total in riddle 1. Each number i mentioned represent the letter’s location in each sentence. I mentioned 1 being at beginning of a sentence… which means 2 being in the middle, 3 being at the end of a sentence.
-when you have the clues sorted out, you then began to find the letters based on the number locations.
-if you read through the riddle, per the clue, you will definitely come up with some characters frome some words to form a phrase, HOWEVER, the letters I am looking for are the following from the riddle 1 in each sentence in this order:
2= some
1=there
3=animal
2=tends
1=even
3=offer
2=fun
Now if you take the first letter from each word, it will form this: STATE OF

Riddle 2:

I mentioned not to focus on the animals and its meaning or the context of it :), instead write out in full. I also mentioned that maybe i am lazy, is a clue that the answer to the 2nd riddle could be abbreviated or short-handed? :)

What i mean is this:
8/13 = eight thirteenth
6/10 = six tenth

If you get the answer to riddle 1, which is ‘STATE OF’, riddle 2 becomes easier. If you look closely at those 2 written fractions in full, the last letter from EIGHT and SIX, when combined make ‘TX’

Now if you combine the 2 riddles together, you get ‘STATE OF TX’ :)

==

WINNER: Syndesmosis - synced and traded

I am glad that at least one won this event :)

Since there is only 1 winner. He/she can choose 3 prizes among the prize pool.

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
Who doesn't love prizes - will keep an eye out ;)

So misunderstood, but what's a world without Enigma?
d2rppa69 wrote: 7 months ago
Hi all

I feel like throwing another event soon.

I am thinking of what to do for the event. Will update in the coming days. I will try to make the event interesting :)

Of course most won’t participate without great prizes, i got that cover :)

Prizes could include:
-high runes
-17/13 griffon
-useful uniques
-useful runewords
-crafted/rare rings
-crafted/rare amulets
-useful rare/magical helms with skills/fcr/ etc
You had me at 'event'. Man, I love this community!!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP
Hi all,

Event is updated. Please read the original post again and good luck :)

Nate 538

Switch
I don’t even know where to start!

The part 1 only asks what’s the best animal, but also talks about pets, companions, additions to your households. It does mention parrots twice…

Part 2 is a bit more straightforward but still confusing. Blending a dog and a cat, but what’s with the fractions? Dates? Health? Blending ratios? Idk… maybe something to do with being “lined up”?

Guess:
The parrot says it’s raining cats and dogs?
I haven't decided on part one, but two is obvious: you'd get a two-headed hyena... that's just science.
OP
A tiny hint…

Check my previous riddle , it might provide some clues on how to solve this one :)

Best animal would be the result from part 2. CatDog!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Interesting, thanks ! Will need to think more.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I'm taking a wild guess based on the hint, I'll say 4.20.

The best animal: the wolf. We're talking D2.

If you take a cat and a dog and put them in a blender, you get cat and dog juice.
Riddle 1:
Golden conure, Queen of Bavaria conure, golden parakeet, golden parrot, yellow conure.
Answer:
The Golden Bird

Riddle 2:
If you blend a a dog, you get blood. Add a cat, you get more blood...
Answer:
Blood Moor
Thanks for doing these they're fun.

Golden Bird of Ku Y'leh

The Cat's Eye
OP
HINT has been added, gl to all.

Will probably leave this event running for 2-3 days more

Spent most of a boring work call today trying every numerical permutation that came to mind... Letters in words, words in sentences, word count, letter count, place in alphabet...

Will try to give it another go tomorrow ;p

So misunderstood, but what's a world without Enigma?
d2rppa69 wrote: 7 months ago
That's the password to my briefcase!
OP
Hi all

I provided an and updated additional hint :)

Anymore hints, i might as well give away the answer :)

Gl to all

Toothrow

God i hope i got it right, i spent about 7 hours on this lol. it was awesome to really try to solve this, lmk :)
OP
Hi all

UPDATED HINT ON RIDDLE in main post

Hi guys. Seeing no one has guessed correctly yet, I have provided additional hints on my main post. Pls read up and give it another shot….

Ps, There is no meaning to riddle part 1 and part 2, so dont focus too much on the meaning, its a trap :)

thinking...
Melted....
Failed...

Ladder and Non ladder trades

Timezone: GMT-3
BR HUEHUEHUEHUE
I'm very interested in what the result ends up being here. I've been looking at this each time a new hint has been posted and still can't make heads or tails of it.

Going by the number sequence, I've gotten a variety of word soups. Most sensible output was "All there is, personal even matter the" which is still nonsense. Trying to use the nth letter of lines, nth word back, nth word from line start, nth word from riddle start, etc... I'm stumped.

Without part 1, part 2 means nothing to me. Tried all sorts of mathematical operations to the fractions, rearranged them into dates, still nothing. Unless 13 October 1968 means anything to someone else here.

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...