3. Change Shape Shift skillers to Elemental skillers
Helm
merc to standart - Andy face if you no have can get
Vampire Gaze
or
Tal
rash Crest or crow thiefs
Belt
String to Verdango for more surv (i have String but i more like in this build verdungo)

on 1 ppl destroy all without problems, on 3-4 + shortage affects Fortitude but in general it is playable , you just need more attention and take the control panel of the character in 2 hands

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
I have some fully decked chars without Enigma even if I have some spare Enigmas. :)

My eDeath Decap Fury Druid has Hustle armor. Find it really convenient and matched it with Hustle weapon on swap to proc BoS and
Feral Rage
really helps here. Ver very fun o play.

One of the others is of course Zealer. With Fortitude and Phoenix shield, he hits like a truck. And
Charge
makes it easy to move.

Another one is Spearzon. I only use her to farm cows so she's really efficient and quick to clear with Fortitude.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
All builds are fun without Enigma. You can go crazy in any direction and still have the same experience as if you were wearing an Enigma (many times even better).

Enigma just speeds things up (mainly for repeatedly farming/grinding purposes). If time is not of the essence for you, or you are not belonging to a group of players who are just farming for the sake of farming or for a sake of getting items/runes for trading, then Enigma is not at all valuable for you.

I always dreamed of making Cold Druid (
Hurricane
+
Arctic Blast
) viable and with Sunder Charms and with a lil bit of a stretch with a gear I was able to get I made it. And I was happy (for a while). :D

Idk, the latest off-meta build I had a lot of fun with (just playing thru the whole game and making it as I imagined it) was Paladin Ranger. It ended up being Cold Bowadin with Ice +
Conviction
and Baba merc for tanking.

I'm currently working on Throwing Baba which is also ultra fun to play!

P.S. You absolutely don't need Enigma for tele purposes, you can always shop for a tele charges staff early on and shove it on your swap. Just forgot to mention that some classes already have built-in movement/positioning workarounds like
Charge
on Paladin,
Dragon Flight
/
Burst of Speed
on Assassin or
Frenzy
on Barbarian with ofc good ol'
Teleport
on Sorceress which you can use freely! :)

P.P.S. I had a ton of fun just playing thru with basic
Fireball
Sorc on ladder (even tho I don't play or love playing seasons at all) and I'm eagerly waiting for S4 to end so I can re-spec that Sorc to be crazy off-meta Bow Enchantress and see how it rolls. Yes, I know, being Sorc beats the Enigma issue utterly, but all in all, I made my Enigma, tried it out and was very, very disappointed with the end result. On the other hand, I'm not a kind of player who enjoys farming at all (if any).

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Seconded on The BowChantress.

Get the
Enchant
and all synergies. And you have enough skill points left over for manashield.

Just remember to get max
Pierce
+
Demon Machine
..then everything else is just a bonus.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation