9 replies   7642 views

Is anyone else getting login session expired errors with battle.net

No data yet

Description

Inb4 DDOS wave #1 billion

Can be used to make Runewords:

Inb4 DDOS wave #1 billion

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.

atari 454

Europe XLinux
For me everything seems to work fine on eu servers.

ShadowHeart 1744Moderator

Europe PC
Yeah, not having any issues on EU right now.
(yet at least...)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Seems NA is the most "sensitive" region as for servers load.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 7 months ago
Seems NA is the most "sensitive" region as for servers load.
Yes it been pretty relentless these past 4-5 months.

Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.

mhlg 840

Americas PC
I'm not getting that particular message but I am getting "failed to join game," and "connection interrupted" messages.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
mhlg wrote: 7 months ago
I'm not getting that particular message but I am getting "failed to join game," and "connection interrupted" messages.
I have gotten the fail to join but ive noticed that it typically happens when I try to launch a game too quickly thankfully being hardcore I havent had the connection interrupts, thats akin to having a stroke on HC lol ><

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Xanhast70 wrote: 7 months ago
I have gotten the fail to join but ive noticed that it typically happens when I try to launch a game too quickly thankfully being hardcore I havent had the connection interrupts, thats akin to having a stroke on HC lol ><
Just a guess but it could be regional and server dependent. I'm on the east coast so I'll "ping" the closest server in my area. Some servers will probably have a greater population of users online than others and that could affect stability.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
Xanhast70 wrote: 7 months ago
Just a guess but it could be regional and server dependent. I'm on the east coast so I'll "ping" the closest server in my area. Some servers will probably have a greater population of users online than others and that could affect stability.
I am in the mid-west and from what Ive gathered a bit closer to the nexus where these attacks are getting launched from (most seem to be coming from the St-louis MO area from what ive been able to gather, another half are affecting the west coast region as well) Im sure someone else could come in here to attest to this eventually.

OP
The Fact that they are targeting the authentication though means there fishing around for a way into stealing accounts again like in times past.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...