Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
42 replies   7099 views

PezRadar: D2R blogpost later this week, "I wouldn’t expect really any changes in this specific seaso

No data yet

Description

Description by DarkMaster

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1620Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
As a famous man said long ago:

"Much ado about nothing"

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
So, few months passed and they havent even prepared minimal changes? Just another boring season. Pathetic.

My time zone is GMT+3, I am usually available for trades between 6:00-10:00 PM
Szambodiver wrote: 7 months ago
Im curious if Mosaic and Cure become NL RW
This Please at least roll the runewords to NL dont camp on it for another season...

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.

Bass 76

Sorceress Europe Playstation
there was talk that Blizz were going to change Mosaic by reducing the chance to 25%. so far, these are conversations from the series "one grandmother from the neighboring entrance told". wait and see

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Good.

I mean..you can't honestly look at what today's Blizz is doing with D4 and whatnot and actually want them to ruin D2 as well.

Fix bugs. Keep servers running. That is all. Let at least one game still remain good.
Let Larian studios take over.

Pause.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

atari 459

Europe XLinux
Blizzard wrote:
Ladder Season 5 begins on September 28! Muster the might to liberate Sanctuary’s denizens from sinister influences as you race to Level 99.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... oon/162197

OP
Yep, absolutely no changes at all, not even a bug fix. Yippee...
I had an entire plan with two builds. Now, I don't really see the point in playing ladder at all
So,no Cure and Mosaic on NL
Probably if I run ladder charakter only for this than they allowed them for NL during season 6:)

atari 459

Europe XLinux
I would say this describe it pretty well:

ShadowHeart 1789Moderator

Europe PC
Xanhast70 wrote: 7 months ago
Im curious if Mosaic and Cure become NL RW
This Please at least roll the runewords to NL dont camp on it for another season...
Probably if I run ladder charakter only for this than they allowed them for NL during season 6:)
Take a look here here: forums/mosaic-for-everyone-t1423235.html :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

ShadowHeart 1789Moderator

Europe PC
atari wrote: 7 months ago
I would say this describe it pretty well:
That summed up things accurately xD

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
I'll be a happy NL player after S4 ending.
Keep farming items, killing ubers, life goes on..

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
You got a few days to get two Mosaic in ladder and bring them back to NL at the end of S4 :)
edit: hadn't seen the generous undertaking of ShadowHeart. Kudos to them!

Mosaic should be quite pricey in NL, aren't they? I was just wondering because I remember 1.08 items from when I started in 1.09.

About the lack of changes, I prefer no changes than bad changes. Sure it would be nice to see a rebalancing of uniques, but it's tricky. I'd also love a sixth act some day, as paid DLC of course, but those are big changes, I wouldn't expect them anytime soon. A new act would probably break the compatibility with older graphics, so it's a mystery how they would even handle that.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Much as I like them not changing (read: breaking) D2:R...not even a single bug fix with all the BS that's been around since day 1 is just pathetic (albeit very much in line with Blizz in general nowadays).
Yeah I think the general consensus is to first fix bugs, next increase QoL, and lastly balance some of the end-game items which were made redundant by runewords. Doing nothing makes me a sad panda for sure.
At least they didn't break anything :(
luizgeo wrote: 7 months ago
At least they didn't break anything :(
Blizztard's 'pull the wings of the fly' department has not been disbanded, just lent out. Upon completion of the torment and humiliation of D4 nerds, they will redirect their Sauron like focus on us saps.

One Patch To Rule Them All,
And in the breaking, bind them.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...