...but for D4.

BIG BOOOOOO...!
Answeredby ghostpos4 months agoGo to post
What an emotional roller coaster you put me through OP

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
bruh

NOT PLAYING MUCH LATELY; ON MY MINECRAFT/MELEE GRIND
You can always make alternative offers with Keys.
I don't really trade in pgems.
Can trade on PC and Switch

second account JuliePayette#1511
Big boooooo indeed! D2R desperately needs a gem and rune depository!
They are seeing their D4 numbers dwindle, so they are doing whatever it takes to keep the audience playing. Not sure if it will work.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Aegis200 wrote: 8 months ago
They are seeing their D4 numbers dwindle, so they are doing whatever it takes to keep the audience playing. Not sure if it will work.
they actually said they wanted to do this in season 1, but they just couldn't get it to fit in in time for the season, so they pushed it back. They have a lot of stuff that they are trying to fix... wish they could have just done better beta testing.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
spgoh1 wrote: 8 months ago
Go play D4 for a bit. After that, you'll never complain about D2 inventory space ever again :P
Benish wrote: 8 months ago
Aegis200 wrote: 8 months ago
they actually said they wanted to do this in season 1, but they just couldn't get it to fit in in time for the season, so they pushed it back. They have a lot of stuff that they are trying to fix... wish they could have just done better beta testing.
I don't think the testing was the problem.

I think it was the hubris.

They got a ton of feedback on some things that needed to be fixed... they just seemingly didn't bother.

Of course, I haven't actually played D4 so I'm just going by the massive number of complaints I've read on the Blizzard forums.

[Edit]
Oh, no! This post pushed me over level 64. I'm no longer a power of two... the best kind of power.
[/Edit]
OP
Schnorki wrote: 8 months ago
Go play D4 for a bit. After that, you'll never complain about D2 inventory space ever again :P
Now i'm confused. IS that a good or bad thing?

Sounds like D4 is sooooo bad, D2r is a blessing as a result.
But that couldn't be and doesn't make sense..
But Schnorki saying good things about D4 ..naaahhhh

If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Skaijuice wrote: 8 months ago

Check the other topic. The bad far outweighs the good. :P

(I did say good things since the start though!...Or...well...one good thing ^^)
OP

Check the other topic. The bad far outweighs the good. :P

(I did say good things since the start though!...Or...well...one good thing ^^)
Busy on the BG3 hype train now & getting on Shadowheart's *ahem* (not you @shadowheart)..
Still on D2r when the kick comes in, of course.
D4 - got bored :(

If you like health,
String of Ears

ShadowHeart 1741Moderator

Europe PC
Busy on the BG3 hype train now & getting on Shadowheart's *ahem* (not you @shadowheart)..
Lol :P

When I start BG3, I'm gonna name my character Shadowheart and enjoy the dialogue confusion xD

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Busy on the BG3 hype train now
Been waiting for that one for ages.
Purchased. Installed. Shall actually start when I can really focus on it again (i.e. when my office cools down a bit, lol).

Europe PC
I've puchased it too already, but I'm not in a hurry to start, I'm going to take my time with it and enjoy it thoroughly, just gotta find a good time to start :D

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Looking forward to BG3 here as well.

Armored Core 6 as well.

Lot of fun stuff coming.
OP
ShadowHeart wrote: 8 months ago
I've puchased it too already, but I'm not in a hurry to start, I'm going to take my time with it and enjoy it thoroughly, just gotta find a good time to start :D
Yes once you are ready to dive (don't need to have BG1/2 experience but it does make a more fulfilling exp) you won't be able to get out.

A title of substance.

If you like health,
String of Ears
I loved bg1 and bg2(the most), after watching some videos of bg3 and hearing the music, it feels like im not in the same boat as the restā€¦

I will most likely pass bg3 like i passed up on d4 :)

I am sure alot will enjoy bg3, just not my cup of tea.

I started replaying bg2 again, this time, playing the enhanced version. Enjoying it so far.

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
D4 was one of the worst bait n switches I ever fell for. Possibly one of the biggest let downs in gaming history.

7/18 mega nerfs were what killed it for me. Was actually having a lot of fun with a hidden mechanic (HotA quake effect) and was doing 50mil crits with my lvl 100 Barb. Slowly learning the Uber
Lilith
fight, working my way thru the different phases and getting pretty close to a win.

Until the nerf. Logged in after 7/18 and couldn't come close anymore. Went from 50m crits to 3mil crits, if I was lucky.. Totally gimped my build and the ONLY way to get back to that same power level would be to start over on Season.. Felt like going from a stick shift sports car to a beat up mini van. The nerf essentially killed the Eternal realm. But instead of being herded like cattle into Season 1, I made the easy choice of coming back to D2R. And within my FIRST TZ Trav run after several months of not playing, a
Zod
rune dropped! Had me instantly hooked again :)

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Europe PC
Zero187 wrote: 8 months ago
And within my FIRST TZ Trav run after several months of not playing, a
Zod
rune dropped! Had me instantly hooked again :)
Seems like D2R missed you too xD

OP
d2rppa69 wrote: 8 months ago
I loved bg1 and bg2(the most), after watching some videos of bg3 and hearing the music, it feels like im not in the same boat as the restā€¦

I will most likely pass bg3 like i passed up on d4 :)

I am sure alot will enjoy bg3, just not my cup of tea.

I started replaying bg2 again, this time, playing the enhanced version. Enjoying it so far.
Thoughts after coh's vid drop?

If you like health,
String of Ears
Everything he said about act3 is 100% true. I literally stopped playing in act 3 and rolled another character and am playing a dark urge campaign until they fix act3. This will be on of the greatest CRPG's of all time once it is completed :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation