Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   4563 views

Description

Heya everyone new to site and happy to meet ya all. I recently came back, but havent gotten much into websites until now, been playing mostly unknowingly offline on most stuff. So now I decided to check all websites out and to play online. And I have to say, this one here is so cool. Good work to those who created it.

I am trying to learn slowly but its tough, I played back in 2000 when it came and now finally came back to it with D2R, I left D2 back in 05 or 06 cant remember. So I decided to play a little bit of both online and offline. I play mostly solo but wouldn't mind tagging along with someone. Always fun with 1 or 2 others at times for me. So for me coming back to D2R feels like im relearning all again and its fun. Hopefully I can meet some of you there online.

I play as Sin (TrapSin) currently lvl 80 online. And now playing a Sorc lvl 28 (with a friend but got permission to continue) going to make her into a blizzard/
Frozen Orb
later.

I just have one question, about these sunder charms. What ranges on the resistance am I really looking for. I got one on offline yesterday but it was -80 fire. Is that good or bad?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Heya everyone new to site and happy to meet ya all. I recently came back, but havent gotten much into websites until now, been playing mostly unknowingly offline on most stuff. So now I decided to check all websites out and to play online. And I have to say, this one here is so cool. Good work to those who created it.

I am trying to learn slowly but its tough, I played back in 2000 when it came and now finally came back to it with D2R, I left D2 back in 05 or 06 cant remember. So I decided to play a little bit of both online and offline. I play mostly solo but wouldn't mind tagging along with someone. Always fun with 1 or 2 others at times for me. So for me coming back to D2R feels like im relearning all again and its fun. Hopefully I can meet some of you there online.

I play as Sin (TrapSin) currently lvl 80 online. And now playing a Sorc lvl 28 (with a friend but got permission to continue) going to make her into a blizzard/
Frozen Orb
later.

I just have one question, about these sunder charms. What ranges on the resistance am I really looking for. I got one on offline yesterday but it was -80 fire. Is that good or bad?
70 is perfect, 90 is worst, so 80 is mid range =)

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
OP
Hallsingland wrote: 8 months ago
Oh okay, I see now. I was slighly unsure on that part. But now I can see it makes sense. Thank you Hallsingland!
HawkyDragneel wrote: 8 months ago
Oh okay, I see now. I was slighly confused on that part. But now I can see it makes sense. Thank you Hallsingland!
No problems, glad to help :) its kinda confusing, and when sunder charms came, they were commonly missunderstod, 90 seems better than 70, but its the - res on your character :), so the lower it takes on your res, the better.

And if u want to, i have a plain cold skiller for sorc that i dont use, if u want to trade it for an
Ist

OP
Oh okay, I see now. I was slighly confused on that part. But now I can see it makes sense. Thank you Hallsingland!
No problems, glad to help :) its kinda confusing, and when sunder charms came, they were commonly missunderstod, 90 seems better than 70, but its the - res on your character :), so the lower it takes on your res, the better.

And if u want to, i have a plain cold skiller for sorc that i dont use, if u want to trade it for an
Ist
Yeah it is rather confusing but now that I know it makes so much more sense to get lowest. And if I had an
Ist
I would, not sure what even the highest I got so far maybe a
Ko

Ist
Yeah it is rather confusing but now that I know it makes so much more sense to get lowest. And if I had an
Ist
Ko

hehe, my bad, forgot that u just recent started online, anyway, u can have it for free :), everybody need a litte startup help sometimes :D. add me on b net and il give it to ya.

OP

Ist
Ist
Ko

hehe, my bad, forgot that u just recent started online, anyway, u can have it for free :), everybody need a litte startup help sometimes :D. add me on b net and il give it to ya.
o.o you serious? thats very genrous of you

Ist
Ko

o.o you serious? thats very genrous of you
i allready have enough skillers on my blizzard sorc XD.

OP
thanks Hallsingland appreaciate it all.
I stick to regular d2lod.. i don't like supporting a money grab. And i don't think d2r is good enough to spend money on. It divides the player base as well. Sad, really.

But glad to see former players returning! Yes this looks like a good forum. There are other forums too, but they have extremely toxic environments, so this seems better in that sense so far.
OP
Taurean wrote: 8 months ago
I stick to regular d2lod.. i don't like supporting a money grab. And i don't think d2r is good enough to spend money on. It divides the player base as well. Sad, really.

But glad to see former players returning! Yes this looks like a good forum. There are other forums too, but they have extremely toxic environments, so this seems better in that sense so far.
Yeah I can understand that, with the moneygrab, myself was like unsure if I wanted to buy it or not, as I already gave up supporting blizz. But gave it the only exception because it was D2. And yeah it will be dividing the PB for sure. But it is what it is.

Yeah I like the layout and look of this website, its very clean imo. About the toxicity, well. I think mostly all communities have them but some may not have as much as others so I can see your point of view on that. =)

Necrarch 1616Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Welcome back ! We try to have a nice and friendly community here.

You can especially check the free trades (browse trades/ filter on quality free) as a newcomer, many people give away tons of stuff. :)

Hope you'll enjoy here and on d2r!

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 8 months ago
Welcome back ! We try to have a nice and friendly community here.

You can especially check the free trades (browse trades/ filter on quality free) as a newcomer, many people give away tons of stuff. :)

Hope you'll enjoy here and on d2r!
Thank you! I will check it out soon. Trying to get done with normal sorc so I can begin nightmare :D

mhlg 859

Americas PC
Welcome. Many of us joined for the same reason you joined. To trade, to get and share information, and to have open discussions about our builds in a less toxic environment.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
mhlg wrote: 8 months ago
Welcome. Many of us joined for the same reason you joined. To trade, to get and share information, and to have open discussions about our builds in a less toxic environment.
Thats what I like to hear :D I can already tell from all responses so welcoming thank you all. And yeah trade is sort of new to me as I never did in classic one. As I had couple friends there we traded with each others. So trading never occured to me, but now that im here and older I will most likely do that. Online is prob gonna be more fun for me than offline, however I will still do offline if I need online break XD also because I like static maps :P im spoiled with it
OP
hmm, just did normal cow level and got
Tal
neck o.o didnt think this neck droped on normal, thought it began in nightmare only

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
@HawkyDragneel welcome and thanks for the kind words about the site.

OP
Teebling wrote: 8 months ago
@HawkyDragneel welcome and thanks for the kind words about the site.
Aye thank you. And no problem, its a good looking one. =)

ShadowHeart 1780Moderator

Europe PC
Heya everyone new to site and happy to meet ya all.
Welcome to diablo2.io :) Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

I have an
Annihilus
giveaway that is also a lottery going on in forums/sc-nl-anni-giveaway-with-a-twist ... 11876.html, if you're interested ;) It's technically supposed to be only for members that joined the site before the giveaway started, but the way it looks there's going to be plenty of entries left by the time the giveaway ends (on Sunday). If you want, you could just post in there that you're new and that you would like 2 random entries when it ends, if there's anything left :) A few other new members already have too.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Hi
Add me
and we'll see if we can find some welcome gifts to get you started :)
(I can't promise anything though as I went through all of this about 3 months ago...)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...