Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   845 views

Description

Hi everyone,

Some time early on the 3rd of August the site's database suffered a corruption event. This was totally my fault, I had left a migration script out in the open (instead of deleting it after use like I normally do), and somehow that script was run.

This caused many issues including L trades being converted to NL, trade filters messed up, weird migration messages appearing on listings, listings being shifted to stash tab 1 and all other kinds of stuff.

To remedy the situation I had to roll back the database by one day (to the last 'clean' or 'pre-bug' state), which means that any posts, listings, registrations, (or really anything) that occurred beyond 2nd of August are gone and will need to be re-posted.

Again, really sorry for the trouble this caused. Things should be back to normal now.

Teeb
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Hi everyone,

Some time early on the 3rd of August the site's database suffered a corruption event. This was totally my fault, I had left a migration script out in the open (instead of deleting it after use like I normally do), and somehow that script was run.

This caused many issues including L trades being converted to NL, trade filters messed up, weird migration messages appearing on listings, listings being shifted to stash tab 1 and all other kinds of stuff.

To remedy the situation I had to roll back the database by one day (to the last 'clean' or 'pre-bug' state), which means that any posts, listings, registrations, (or really anything) that occurred beyond 2nd of August are gone and will need to be re-posted.

Again, really sorry for the trouble this caused. Things should be back to normal now.

Teeb

Necrarch 1617Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks Teebs for fixing. To also notice that the DClone statuses have been sent back to previous status : Everyone, please take a bit of time to update where you are :)

Especially hardcore players, which are more rare, if you can do it, all the better :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 9 months ago
To also notice that the DClone statuses have been sent back to previous status : Everyone, please take a bit of time to update where you are :)
Diablo Clone
: Seriously? Now they're even traveling through time to kill me more often!!!! I need a vacation...

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST
I was so happy that I found a lot of Natural Grand Charms in the market today for NL SC kkkkk
Damn! so I wasn't time travel :P

Relax and have fun!
Haha I thought I lost a listing! No worries, sh1t happens.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...