Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
190 replies   40125 views

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

Just a quick question. Account age as in the forums or as in Bnet?
OP

ShadowHeart 1745Moderator

Europe PC
WolfieDarkheart wrote: 8 months ago
Just a quick question. Account age as in the forums or as in Bnet?
What matters is the date & time that you joined this website, diablo2.io :) I have clarified this in the first post.
I see for example that your account was created just in time, ~7½ hours before this event began, so you count as an existing member according to rule #1.
So, go ahead and make your selections, if you want to participate :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP

Europe PC
Hello @Cero17 and welcome to diablo2.io! I see that your account is new (created after the event started), and the event is technically only open to those who already had accounts before the giveaway started (on July 30), but there's probably going to be plenty of entries remaining when the event ends (on Sunday), so I'll write down your name and keep you posted if the ones you asked for are still available when I close the event, or if you want to change your selection. Or I could just put you down for 2 randoms right now, if you want? Some other new members have also asked for random entries, and I'll draw those after everyone else's.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
would love two random ones please!
Cool stuff, Ill like number 30 and 193. Thanks!
63 64
Two random ones for me pls. thanks.
Anni number 229 and 155 please :)
Would love to join the lottery. 2 randoms would be fine. Thanks :)
OP

Europe PC
^^ All added in :)

OP

Europe PC
We're now in the final 48 hours of this event.
The event ends 2023-08-13T14:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Two Random choices please!
ShadowHeart wrote: 8 months ago
Hello @Cero17 and welcome to diablo2.io! I see that your account is new (created after the event started), and the event is technically only open to those who already had accounts before the giveaway started (on July 30), but there's probably going to be plenty of entries remaining when the event ends (on Sunday), so I'll write down your name and keep you posted if the ones you asked for are still available when I close the event, or if you want to change your selection. Or I could just put you down for 2 randoms right now, if you want? Some other new members have also asked for random entries, and I'll draw those after everyone else's.
Hello @ShadowHeart! Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the event. If the ones I picked will be available after the event ends, I'll take them. If not, random please. Thanks!
Just noticed the thread. Well, my b/day is coming soon enough, so there should be no reason for me not to join the "loot". If I'm still eligible for some random stuff, please count me in.
278 and 272 please

very good for d2r... hahaha

you can follow me on:
https://www.twitch.tv/ooze182

Latin American Streamer (I can speak english too sometimes)
OP

Europe PC
^^ All added in :)

And, we're now in the final 24 hours of this event.
The event ends 2023-08-13T14:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Paolo 26

Europe PC
114 and 165 for me
129 & 260 please!
21 and 22 :) thx !
Two random ones for me pls. thanks.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation