Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   2327 views

Description

Does anyone identify magic stuff, like me?

Most i noticed don't really GAF...but i actually do ID selectively.

And I transmute the rings to amulet when I have enough. (from gambling too..don't really bother vendoring)

Today's results... =) (1 off the bucket list)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Does anyone identify magic stuff, like me?

Most i noticed don't really GAF...but i actually do ID selectively.

And I transmute the rings to amulet when I have enough. (from gambling too..don't really bother vendoring)

Today's results... =) (1 off the bucket list)

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
I check some magic items. Besides the obvious charms & jewels that I assume everyone looks at, I typically check assassin katars, amazon javelins, circlets/coronets/tiaras/diadems, monarchs, barbarian helmets. Though sometimes I can go stretches where I don't care as much :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP
ShadowHeart wrote: 9 months ago
I check some magic items. Besides the obvious charms & jewels that I assume everyone looks at, I typically check assassin katars, amazon javelins, circlets/coronets/tiaras/diadems, monarchs, barbarian helmets. Though sometimes I can go stretches where I don't care as much :P
Yup.

Baba helms and Sorc orbs i make a habit to always pick & ID.

Oh..talking about Magic Jav..here's another.

If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Skaijuice wrote: 9 months ago
Yup.

image.png
Er, you know that the 6/40 is possibly one of the most valuable items ever in D2R buddy ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 9 months ago
Yup.

image.png
Er, you know that the 6/40 is possibly one of the most valuable items ever in D2R buddy ?
IKR..it's still shiny from me polishing.

If you like health,
String of Ears
I check the following:
  • Rings - Various perfect combos
  • Amulets - Various perfect combos
  • Circlets - Various perfect combos
  • Barbarian Headgear - +6 Skill
  • Necromancer Shrunken Heads - +6 Skill
  • Druid Headgear - +6 Skill
  • Gloves - 3/20
  • Phase Blade
    - +3 War Cries
  • Monarch
    - JMOD
  • Archon Plate
    - Jeweler's Mod + Life/Fhr/etc
  • Sacred Armor
    - Jeweler's Mod + Life/Fhr/etc
Most of the time, it's crap but when you get something it's highly rewarding. Have to mention that these apply mostly for non-public games where i can weave in an occassional visit at cain in my runs. In public games, i'm more selective, especialy in terms of stash space taken.

Worth reading about magical items is this: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=46086105&f=87

BTW here is one of my favourites. Does not look great at first glance, but it's so damn useful, especialy when leveling up a caster and combined with a SoJ:

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
OP
i really should consider gloves.

But since the days of Lod i have no come across any decent magic gloves. So i kinda gave up...

If you like health,
String of Ears
Blubbalutsch wrote: 9 months ago
Phase Blade
- +3 War Cries
Why? Plain +3 WC weapons can be bought from
Malah
. What is the advantage of phase blades over them? I assume they are used for pre-buff only, so the base shouldn't matter (as long as being one-handed; and Heart of the Oak would be even better, with +3 skills and FCR, but that's another story...).
Trang Oul wrote: 9 months ago
Why? Plain +3 WC weapons can be bought from
Malah
. What is the advantage of phase blades over them? I assume they are used for pre-buff only, so the base shouldn't matter (as long as being one-handed; and Heart of the Oak would be even better, with +3 skills and FCR, but that's another story...).
Cosmetic reasons. Looking for gettin two sockets in them and Isting them to use as hork switch which is not possible with e.g. throwing weapons. Could expand this to
Dimensional Blade
and
Crystal Sword
, tho. Last but not least, they sell for the better prices than other bases, according to my experience.

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
Blubbalutsch wrote: 9 months ago
Cosmetic reasons. Looking for gettin two sockets in them and Isting them to use as hork switch which is not possible with e.g. throwing weapons. Could expand this to
Dimensional Blade
and
Crystal Sword
, tho.
Thanks for explanation. That's a niche usage. I thought about cosmetics, but then Crystal Swords are better, as they don't require such a high dexterity (assuming you don't use Phase Blades for, say, Grief).
But still,
Find Item
chance grows slower than linearly with skill levels, and with +skills from the rest of the gear that +6 will make a small difference. I'd rather trade it for more MF and use 6×
Ist
weapon (or
Gull
or
Blade Of Ali Baba
, not to spend so much runes) and buff the
Find Item
chance with
Find Potion
synergy (which is linear).
Trang Oul wrote: 9 months ago
I'd rather trade it for more MF and use 6×
Ist
weapon
2x 6
Ist
is what i use atm. Considering doing thousands of
Travincal
runs, the 1-2% increased hork chance the +6 provides becomes relevant to me. But maybe it's just a marginal effect. I just want to try all possible options and the full mf option feels a little bit disappointing after ~3000 runs. maybe even 2x isted
Heart Carver
is better

No socketing service.
Yup.

image.png
VS caster setup on my bowa

PM if I win
OP
i've been IDing "light plates" quite consistently and it's been nothing but trash.

1 day tho..

If you like health,
String of Ears
i've been IDing "light plates" quite consistently and it's been nothing but trash.

1 day tho..
Light Plate
and
Mage Plate
has to have 80life for lvl 30 req.

PM if I win
OP
Naitsirk wrote: 9 months ago

1 day tho..
Light Plate
and
Mage Plate
Of the Squid ?

If you like health,
String of Ears
Naitsirk wrote: 9 months ago

1 day tho..
Light Plate
and
Mage Plate
Of the Squid ?
Yes, 3os/80life but has to be 80life or 0 value, the jewels makes the armor good and no one is wasting good jewels in a non 80 life base,
Mage Plate
are prefered.

Iit's not like HLD where your fine by socketing temps like 15ias/35-38ed wich are cheap.

For LLD jewels are very expensive, this is why the base have to be perfect for value at 30. Some jewels you need / wan't cost 4-8k fg ea and a 40/15 is only worth 300fg.

PM if I win
got this badboy recently :)
OP
R3venant wrote: 9 months ago
got this badboy recently :)
Imagine that with Apprentice.

If you like health,
String of Ears

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...