Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   2871 views

Description

Post your idea of bis gloves for any spec of your choosing IF, they are rare or crafted. In this case we're not interested in specs that use unique gloves as bis. Take amazon for example, sure you want skill and ias, but what suffixes, which caft, what base, differences between builds, pvp, pvm, etc.

Specify the build as well as you can!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ymp 31

Europe PC
Post your idea of bis gloves for any spec of your choosing IF, they are rare or crafted. In this case we're not interested in specs that use unique gloves as bis. Take amazon for example, sure you want skill and ias, but what suffixes, which caft, what base, differences between builds, pvp, pvm, etc.

Specify the build as well as you can!

Check out my almost FREE trade here: trade/and-id-items-for-gems-t1211594.html

NL - SC - PC
Energy Shield
sorceress here so from my perspective the best gloves is
Frostburn
because it boosts my mana so I can take more damage and survive.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
For Casters, usually Trang's,
Magefist
or
Frostburn

For Physical damage dealers, you can't go really wrong with
Laying of Hands
. or
Dracul's Grasp

Specifically for Javazons, Hybrid Bowazons and Martial Arts Assassins though, the 2/20 of their respective trees are better than LoH.

Usually the optimal setup would be with
Blood Gloves
with high Crushing Blow, life Leech, 2/20 and anything useful like Res or Stats (STR/DEX).

Pure magezons and some MA sins would probably prefer a 3/20.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Ymp 31

Europe PC
There is quite the variety of crafts used just for amazons, depending on spec. Java will like caster crafted gloves for the MPK and other mana benefits, with 2/20 and ML, and either dex/LL/res. Only benefits from crushing with single target physical attacks, but that's not the purpose of the build.

Then there is bowa, that I've gathered from some of you wants HP crafted gloves for the KB, again with 2(P&M)/20 but then the other two affixes depend on several things not the least significant of which is whether it's for pvp or pvm.

What I'm trying to wrap my head around is, what those last bits of details (crafted or rare affixes) are for each spec specifically. Not necessarily just for amazons.

You could have a rare or crafted item be worth a car with hyper unlikely rolls, and still not be exactly bis because it rolled with one useful resist but not the other most useful one.

Java using a sunder charm would be an example, wanting LR more than other resists to compensate for the res lost. I currently think (just an example) that pvm java bis gloves are caster
Bramble Mitts
with 3 MPK, 2/20, ML, and 30 LR. What would you change to make that better, and why!?

And then similarly I'd ask the same for every build in the game that prefers a rare or crafted item in the slot (sticking with gloves for now).

This is very niche and min-maxie, but hey it's theory craft after all...

NL - SC - PC
what is BiS?

Feel free to make alternative offers. Runes or
Perfect Gems
are always welcome.
If you agree with my price suggestion, add me on BattleNet.
OP

Ymp 31

Europe PC
Best in slot.

NL - SC - PC

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Res, even with sunder, is rarely super looked after, especially in PvP (no sunder + many ways to compensate with charms or specific material). I don't say that it's not useful, but stats are usually better.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP

Ymp 31

Europe PC
Which stat in pvm though, Java for example needs neither dex nor str really. What about leach?

NL - SC - PC

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
What do you use as Shield as Java ?

If Spirit
Monarch
, STR on gloves mean less STR in stats so more life overall.

For Bowazon, even better, more Dex is always good.

Leech is cool, but typically you'll have a dual leech ring as Zon (Jav or Bow) +
Raven
so you don't NEED it on gloves.

Either hitpower for Knockback (esp. for Bow) or Blood for CB (for both) are really cool to get.

Don't take me wrong : res are always a good addition, but not a game changer. Magic find can also be cool for PvM. But the guys that will pay really expensive for such items are PvPers.

Annihilus
OP

Ymp 31

Europe PC
Ye agree that res is not a game changer and that it can be had elsewhere, and also that the big wallets are the pvpers. That's a BIG true!!

My last build had str taken care of with titan, eni,
Boots
, anni, torch and a dual L ring with str. It's a fair point though, this allowed for no gear swapping as you needed every piece to carry the Spirit which I used.

NL - SC - PC

mhlg 840

Americas PC
The best depends on the build and what its needs are. For a Strafezon something like this works really well. It covers all the LL needs and if the weapon is a
Windforce
then mana is also covered, it it's a Faith then mana leech is still required. Armor and weapon leech opens the jewelry slots for other uses such as Atama's for Amulet.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP

Ymp 31

Europe PC
Good stuff, thanks for the pic especially. Nice gloves.

NL - SC - PC
These are the most specialized gloves I've ever used. This is for an Ice bowazon I made last ladder. It is a super safe build, with
Holy Freeze
and constant frost novas. I wanted to follow the safety theme and add knockback, so I got these gloves and invested a few points in
Strafe
. Anytime a super fast monster gets close, I can
Strafe
it for an immediate "get off me" effect.

So they are BiS for the build I wanted to make, although 1) these are rarely crafted/traded and 2) my budget wasn't very high. Ideally they would have higher cold res for the sunder, more stats, and mana leech.
OP

Ymp 31

Europe PC
Hmm nice, so even the CR and the dex are bis placeholders, ofc they could be higher. Would you have preferred P&M skill over bow?

Another more general question to everyone, can we say that bowa wants HP crafted over blood crafted usually? Remember this is just theory, so we assume other ideal gear on other slots too.

NL - SC - PC

mhlg 840

Americas PC
I also got a skill gloves roll. I used them for a while but swapped them for the gloves above.

OP

Ymp 31

Europe PC
Also nice.

Don't bowazons prefer passive and magic skill on the gloves though?

NL - SC - PC

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Ymp wrote: 9 months ago
Also nice.

Don't bowazons prefer passive and magic skill on the gloves though?
That depends on the build. I prefer passive but all to skills items are best. I've found that
Atma
's amplify adds more damage than the plus to skills on the gloves. Then I added 60% crushing blow which renders about 30 over all and 20% open wounds which gives about 10%. Damage modifiers don't show in your stats but they do a lot of damage.

OP

Ymp 31

Europe PC
Ah man, so many options..

NL - SC - PC

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Ymp wrote: 9 months ago
Ah man, so many options..
Yes there are a lot of options, and the options that work depends entirely on your build. The only way to know for certain if something works is to put it to the test for an extended period. I have everything the game has to offer for a Strafezon so all that's left is to work out which combo works the best.

I like using
Lava Gout
on melee/bowazons. It has 20% IAS and
Enchant
, for that ~100% bonus to attack rating. Its a really nice glove for me.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation