Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1409 views

Description

My searches have failed me so question for the room: is
Charge
-up damage based on when it was charged or when it is triggered? ie, if I use a claw/shield to build charges then switch to dual Mosaic to trigger them, will their damage be based on the original claw or will the plus skills/elemental % on Mosaic still apply?

I play with a controller and it is frankly too many buttons so I'm wondering if building charges with a second weapon set is viable or if I'll just have to forego some skills. Has this been tested?

Can be used to make Runewords:

My searches have failed me so question for the room: is
Charge
-up damage based on when it was charged or when it is triggered? ie, if I use a claw/shield to build charges then switch to dual Mosaic to trigger them, will their damage be based on the original claw or will the plus skills/elemental % on Mosaic still apply?

I play with a controller and it is frankly too many buttons so I'm wondering if building charges with a second weapon set is viable or if I'll just have to forego some skills. Has this been tested?

Trade on PC or Switch but mostly play Switch
Check if the trade is Ladder or Non-Ladder, I play both!

Note: unavailable for PC trades most Saturday nights after 6pm CST (23:00 GMT) but Switch trade any time if I'm online
In theory, the weapon for charging up doesn't matter as your finisher determines the base damage.
Dragon Claw
is using your
Claws
while the others are using the boot's kick damage.

I just tested for your assumption anyway and charged with my cta but guessing the precise damage output from what happens on screen is very difficult because even with only 1
Charge
of any of the skills I one shot most mobs... But I can definitely confirm that charging up with your swap weapon and then switching back to Mosaic to realease charges works just fine.
OP
Awesome, thanks for testing it out!

Trade on PC or Switch but mostly play Switch
Check if the trade is Ladder or Non-Ladder, I play both!

Note: unavailable for PC trades most Saturday nights after 6pm CST (23:00 GMT) but Switch trade any time if I'm online

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...