Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1135 views

Description

I couldn't find information about the affixes of the fixed properties of crafted items.

According to The Arreat Summit's page about crafted items, crafted Items have 3-4 fixed properties and 1-4 random magical prefixes/suffixes.

Does each fixed property have a corresponding affix? If yes, does it mean a crafted item may have more than 6 affixes, which is the maximum number of affixes a rare item can have?

Where can I find the affix information about the fixed properties, such as the names?

For example,
Blood Helm
has a fixed property of 5-10% Deadly Strike, which doesn't seem to be in the affix list on any web pages about D2 affixes that I could find.

On the other hand,
Caster Amulet
has a fixed property of (5-10)% Faster Cast Rate, of which a corresponding affix, Apprentice suffix, to be specific, exists in the lists that I was able to find. However, Apprentice suffix has a fixed number (10%), which means the affix of the fixed property of
Caster Amulet
is not Apprentice. Then what is it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I couldn't find information about the affixes of the fixed properties of crafted items.

According to The Arreat Summit's page about crafted items, crafted Items have 3-4 fixed properties and 1-4 random magical prefixes/suffixes.

Does each fixed property have a corresponding affix? If yes, does it mean a crafted item may have more than 6 affixes, which is the maximum number of affixes a rare item can have?

Where can I find the affix information about the fixed properties, such as the names?

For example,
Blood Helm
has a fixed property of 5-10% Deadly Strike, which doesn't seem to be in the affix list on any web pages about D2 affixes that I could find.

On the other hand,
Caster Amulet
has a fixed property of (5-10)% Faster Cast Rate, of which a corresponding affix, Apprentice suffix, to be specific, exists in the lists that I was able to find. However, Apprentice suffix has a fixed number (10%), which means the affix of the fixed property of
Caster Amulet
is not Apprentice. Then what is it?

Any help will be appreciated.
the fixed properties are not affixes so don't have names , they are generated by the cube. the random affixes are associated with names, and can stack with the fixed properties.

eg
Caster Amulet
(5-10)% Faster Cast Rate, plus apprentice mod=15-20 fcr.

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
That's the correct answer- don't look for recipe mods as standard affixes.

As far as I know this can lead up to 7 properties (3 fixed + 4 randoms).

The randoms are standard affixes that can appear on the base item (i.e.
Belt
affixes for belts, etc.) and I think it's max 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes (not 100% sure for the repartition though).

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...