Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   633 views

Description

Good day to you partners,

played today for the first time since 2.7 update, there's a good chanche that my Memory is tricking me, but I never noticed that clickable barrels could spawn right in front of doors, blocking access unless you kick and destroy them, and in a couple Countess runs this happened to me at least 5 times today... just wanted to check with the community before thinking about reporting a bug,

thanks and merry ladder reset.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Good day to you partners,

played today for the first time since 2.7 update, there's a good chanche that my Memory is tricking me, but I never noticed that clickable barrels could spawn right in front of doors, blocking access unless you kick and destroy them, and in a couple Countess runs this happened to me at least 5 times today... just wanted to check with the community before thinking about reporting a bug,

thanks and merry ladder reset.
I'm pretty sure that's happened before, as well. Annoying: yes, bug: not really IMHO

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
OP
PrincipalOShagH wrote: 1 year ago
I'm pretty sure that's happened before, as well. Annoying: yes, bug: not really IMHO
right, probably it's just very rare and i just got RNGed
it happens pretty often if ya play enough :P... an yes, can be annoying as hell, specially when ya can't see the barrel because of the map and ya think yer game is lagging lol...

Ravoc 123

PC
Looking at it from the perspective of the resident
Fallen
and corruped rogues, it's actually common sense to place barrels as doorway blockades. But they're dumb minded enough to only do it now and then... ;)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...