Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   986 views

Description

If you're updating DClone status on Americas today, please install the 2.7 patch and restart a new game from the launcher first. It appears that the patch has reset Americas from 4/6 to 1/6, and a battle of the updates has been raging for the past couple of hours.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

If you're updating DClone status on Americas today, please install the 2.7 patch and restart a new game from the launcher first. It appears that the patch has reset Americas from 4/6 to 1/6, and a battle of the updates has been raging for the past couple of hours.
For anyone who's wondering, the correct status is the one before patch, even if it's reporting 1/6 after the update.

At least this was the case with last patch. It retained its SoJ sales and only took a dozen or so to walk, even though it showed 1/6.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
It retained its SoJ sales and only took a dozen or so to walk, even though it showed 1/6
Does the relative status persist? That is, when it hits 2/6 post-patch, is that 5/6 pre-patch?
osoviejo wrote: 1 year ago
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
It retained its SoJ sales and only took a dozen or so to walk, even though it showed 1/6
Does the relative status persist? That is, when it hits 2/6 post-patch, is that 5/6 pre-patch?
If it follows same behavior as last patch, then yes.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...