Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1114 views

Description

I asked ChatGPT 3 Can you briefly summarise a blizzard sorceress build for me? Skills to invest in, stats to invest in, gear to look for etc.. Bearing in mind this model has a cut off date of September 2021, so it only knows about pre-Resurrected Diablo 2 character builds, this was its response:
ChatGPT wrote:
Certainly! A Blizzard Sorceress is a popular build that focuses on dealing cold damage and crowd control. Here's a brief summary of the skills, stats, and gear that are typically used for this build:

Skills:
  • Max out the Blizzard skill, which is the primary source of damage for this build.
  • Invest in the
    Cold Mastery
    skill to increase the damage dealt by Blizzard and other cold spells.
  • Invest in the
    Teleport
    skill for mobility and positioning.
  • Invest in the
    Frozen Orb
    skill as a backup source of damage and crowd control.
Stats:
  • Allocate enough points into Strength and Dexterity to wear your desired gear.
  • Put most of your points into Energy to increase your mana pool and spell damage.
  • Invest in Vitality for survivability.
Gear:
  • Look for gear that boosts your cold damage, such as items with +skills, +cold skill damage, and +cold skill duration.
  • Look for gear that boosts your mana pool and regeneration, such as items with +mana, +mana regeneration, and -mana cost.
  • Look for gear that boosts your survivability, such as items with +life, +resistances, and +damage reduction.
Some popular items for a Blizzard Sorceress include:
Overall, the Blizzard Sorceress build can be very effective in both solo and group play, but it requires careful positioning and timing to maximize its potential.
Rate the build out of 10 and your observations lol. I haven't corrected any mistakes this is the original response. Also, likelihood that Schnorki is literally just ChatGPT?

PS I'm not joking someone is developing a phpBB extension that allows a GPT-powered AI to respond to posts on the forum - which means it could be used here too. Can you guys think of any good use cases for AI for d2io users? I can't atm but maybe you can...
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5830Admin

Europe PC
I asked ChatGPT 3 Can you briefly summarise a blizzard sorceress build for me? Skills to invest in, stats to invest in, gear to look for etc.. Bearing in mind this model has a cut off date of September 2021, so it only knows about pre-Resurrected Diablo 2 character builds, this was its response:
ChatGPT wrote:
Certainly! A Blizzard Sorceress is a popular build that focuses on dealing cold damage and crowd control. Here's a brief summary of the skills, stats, and gear that are typically used for this build:

Skills:
  • Max out the Blizzard skill, which is the primary source of damage for this build.
  • Invest in the
    Cold Mastery
    skill to increase the damage dealt by Blizzard and other cold spells.
  • Invest in the
    Teleport
    skill for mobility and positioning.
  • Invest in the
    Frozen Orb
    skill as a backup source of damage and crowd control.
Stats:
  • Allocate enough points into Strength and Dexterity to wear your desired gear.
  • Put most of your points into Energy to increase your mana pool and spell damage.
  • Invest in Vitality for survivability.
Gear:
  • Look for gear that boosts your cold damage, such as items with +skills, +cold skill damage, and +cold skill duration.
  • Look for gear that boosts your mana pool and regeneration, such as items with +mana, +mana regeneration, and -mana cost.
  • Look for gear that boosts your survivability, such as items with +life, +resistances, and +damage reduction.
Some popular items for a Blizzard Sorceress include:
Overall, the Blizzard Sorceress build can be very effective in both solo and group play, but it requires careful positioning and timing to maximize its potential.
Rate the build out of 10 and your observations lol. I haven't corrected any mistakes this is the original response. Also, likelihood that Schnorki is literally just ChatGPT?

PS I'm not joking someone is developing a phpBB extension that allows a GPT-powered AI to respond to posts on the forum - which means it could be used here too. Can you guys think of any good use cases for AI for d2io users? I can't atm but maybe you can...

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Maybe you could train it as an AI D-Clone hunter. :{)

Don't tell Heidi that Schnorki is an AI. :-)

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
No, Schnorki is better :P
ChatGPT seems don't know about synergies and breakpoints.
He wants to use ES but pre-Res, as I remember, the mana burn bug is not fixed.
Put points into Energy won't increase spell damage like other games.
The gear is true for almost all caster build.

Relax and have fun!
I tried the same a few weeks ago, but differend words in the question, and got a much worse summary.

tried to rebuild it and something like this I got. best point is to choose the necromancer :D

how to build a blizzard sorc in diablo 2?

1. Choose your character:
Choose either a Sorceress or a Necromancer to build your blizzard sorc. Sorceresses are recommended as they have better synergy with the Blizzard spell.

2. Choose your build:
Decide whether you want to focus on cold damage or cold duration. If you want to focus on cold damage, pick the
Frozen Orb
spell. If you want to focus on cold duration, pick the
Frost Nova
spell.

3. Choose your skill points:
Put all your skill points into Blizzard and the additional cold damage and cold duration skills associated with your chosen spell.

4. Choose your equipment:
Look for equipment that increases your cold damage and cold duration, such as the HoZ,
Griffon's Eye
and
Arctic Furs

5. Choose your stats:
Focus on increasing your mana and mana regeneration with items that have +mana and +mana regen. Also, put some points into dexterity to increase your chances to hit.

6. Choose your Mercenaries:
Choose an Act 2 Cold Iron Wolf mercenary for the best synergy with your Blizzard sorc.

7. Have fun!
Once you’ve chosen your build, equipment and stats, it

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Also, likelihood that Schnorki is literally just ChatGPT?
How dare you?!
It may be more eloquent when asked nicely but at least I know what I'm talking about! :P
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
No, Schnorki is better :P
This. :)

I'll give that build an unintended 3 out of 10. 1 if you consider the intent. :P

- No mention of synergies = (REALLY) bad.
- No obligatory mention of "1 point and ONLY! 1 point in
Teleport
"
-
Frozen Orb
would be just plain pointless as of the cutoff date for GPTs information and wasting skills on that drops it down to a final 1 of 10. Coincidentally however, since one of the recent patches gave orb and blizzard independent cooldowns, they actually can now be used to fill each other's gaps, making that a slightly more useful idea (that GPT doesn't know about - lucky guess there). But even then, blizz needs tons of pts for blizz + synergies. And to make it worse, you do kinda want to push CM higher nowadays (thanks to the 1/5 on immunes). So really, you just don't have many (read: basically none) points left for orb (and no need for it anyways in a proper blizz build..you still shred P8 regardless). Bumped back up from 1 to 3 for the random lucky "patched to become at least somewhat more useful".
- Energy?! For Blizz?!? Despite 0 mention of ES?!?? Ugh...
- "[..] Energy to increase your [..] spell damage"?! Wrong game bro...
- "+cold skill duration" .... right ... :D
- "Unique Occultist's Trophy" .... errmmm what?
- I guess it had a 50/50 shot at getting the Spirit right? But yeah... shield, not weapon.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation