Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   663 views

Description

Hello everyone, so I’m running a Tesladin and it’s pretty fun, I recently swapped a lot of my damage charms in my pack to lightning charms, pretty cool with sunder charm.

Anyways looking at my build it’s like: why did I put points into
Sacrifice
? If I’m going fully into lightning damage (and why not with sunder charm, max
Conviction
) physical damage isn’t a real goal for the guy.

He still clears fairly well, but it’s not as fast as I would like, on p7 the ‘aoe’ of
Zeal
sorta drops off and he’s back to single target melee - still fast for it, but could it be faster with
Vengeance
? The synergies are already maxed out and I could put the other points into holy aim and
Holy Shield

Before I use a token to play around anyone ever build this before?

I’d probably give him a well rolled Oath to max his speed and damage to convert to lightning, but that would mean I’d have to drop the Crescent Moon…idk

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 535

Switch
Hello everyone, so I’m running a Tesladin and it’s pretty fun, I recently swapped a lot of my damage charms in my pack to lightning charms, pretty cool with sunder charm.

Anyways looking at my build it’s like: why did I put points into
Sacrifice
? If I’m going fully into lightning damage (and why not with sunder charm, max
Conviction
) physical damage isn’t a real goal for the guy.

He still clears fairly well, but it’s not as fast as I would like, on p7 the ‘aoe’ of
Zeal
sorta drops off and he’s back to single target melee - still fast for it, but could it be faster with
Vengeance
? The synergies are already maxed out and I could put the other points into holy aim and
Holy Shield

Before I use a token to play around anyone ever build this before?

I’d probably give him a well rolled Oath to max his speed and damage to convert to lightning, but that would mean I’d have to drop the Crescent Moon…idk
Each hit you deal more damage but you hit much less with
Vengeance
because of FPA.

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Vengeance
+
Conviction
with any decent weapon (ideal is BotD but Death, Grief etc. work also... I guess you could even use Crescent Moon in a nice base with enough weapon speed!) works well against a single target.

My Pally buddy uses that to kill DClone and Ubers and it works perfectly well with Dracul's and Gore Riders / Guillaume's for the CB.

I guess you can try Crescent / Dual Dream / Dracul / adjust for IAS with things like
Goldwrap
and Highlord and see how it turns ?
Probably less optimized than full Dream but it may go with a small cost to deal better with things like Ubers.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Nate 535

Switch
Yea I had swapped out loh for dracs a while back because I didn’t want to pot, made the runs much easier, albeit a bit slower. Sadly I don’t know if I’ll try it again. I was thinking of rolling Oath in an
Eth
Ettin Axe
I had until it got a decent ed roll… alas ‘‘twas not to be
rolling Oath lol
game says "have another 230ed"

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...