No data yet

Description

https://twitter.com/PezRadar/status/1649148786424569856
Blizzard wrote:
Patch Notes. No PTR this round.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
Seems a little earlier than usual no? For ladder reset.

OP
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Seems a little earlier than usual no? For ladder reset.
It's about a month early, they didn't want to overlap the D2R reset with D4 launch and cannibalize themselves.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Far earlier. Not that that's a bad thing.

No PTR at all doesn't bode well for anything worth hoping for though.
"No PTR" does this mean no major changes? Wonder if this means there is no planned nerf to Mosaic Assassin.
May the 4th be with you!

Relax and have fun!

Bisu 369

PC
Looks like more GPUs will get roasted by Mosaic, even in NL

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Far earlier. Not that that's a bad thing.

No PTR at all doesn't bode well for anything worth hoping for though.
This...just got back from a work conference and was MIA. This is basically 85 days just short of 3 months. I assumed as well because of this abruptness no PTR or major adjustments

A tad early, but I'm okay with it, I think most people who started S3 on Day 1 are already burnt out and waiting on the new season. I appreciate they are letting a new season breathe a bit between then and D4s release.

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.
Noooo, I don't know if I'll get my
Cham
in time now.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
no ptr? in ancient code?

oh dear...

AK Assassin wrote: 1 year ago
"No PTR" does this mean no major changes? Wonder if this means there is no planned nerf to Mosaic Assassin.
Nerfing Mosaic doesn't really require a PTR. The latter is usually used when introducing major changes, new features, etc. Having no PTR before the next ladder season would imply that nothing interesting is coming to D2R in the near future.
omg it's so soon. I didn't have time to play this season :(

Softcore Ladder Europe
Love it. Better now than dropping way after D4, even if nothing changes in the S4. S2 was a bit too long imo.
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
AK Assassin wrote: 1 year ago
Nerfing Mosaic doesn't really require a PTR. The latter is usually used when introducing major changes, new features, etc. Having no PTR before the next ladder season would imply that nothing interesting is coming to D2R in the near future.
im not sure we can assume nothing interesting will come in the near future . some super great things ask by the community (stack gem/mule for exemple etc ) are simple and can be easily done . But yes the point is that D4 is now too close and i would guess that its all turn on that and we should not definitely not expect something big in d2 for sure . totally understandable IMO.
guetali wrote: 1 year ago
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
im not sure we can assume nothing interesting will come in the near future . some super great things ask by the community (stack gem/mule for exemple etc ) are simple and can be easily done . But yes the point is that D4 is now too close and i would guess that its all turn on that and we should not definitely not expect something big in d2 for sure . totally understandable IMO.
Even though it may seem like stackable gems (or similar features) are simple to implement, they actually require a lot of testing in the background in order to avoid unintended interactions, duping, etc.

With this in mind, I really don't think that anything major is in the works for the new ladder season. Bug fixes / balance changes / tiny QoL improvements here and there, sure, but nothing of real interest, at least to me.
Well this sucks. Ill be away on vacation for 2 weeks, when this season starts. Way to early. They could have started this at end of June. Gives a month to the D4 launch. Season 3 wasn’t even 3 months long.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
And yet, plenty of folks feel it is more than long enough.

Can't please everyone. So in today's world...please the streamers since they're their free advertising.

Personally, I look forward to not having to wait another month or two before my ladder stuff rolls down to NL. ^^
Will ssn3 end and ss4 start same day or? How long do we have til ssn3 end date? For instance, D3 is usually a Sunday end and a Friday start, not necessarily in the same week. So, just wondering how long I have til toons go non ladder. 🫣

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
So far, season start has happened at essentially the same time as season end.

Shit design imo as it gives you 0 time to sort L into NL without missing the next start..but mweh.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...