diablo2.io is supported by ads
62 replies   26188 views

Ladder Reset on May 4th - No PTR, patch notes next week

No data yet

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
So far, season start has happened at the exact same time as season end.

Shit design imo as it gives you 0 time to sort L into NL without missing the next start..but mweh.
Actually, you've got a whopping ~15 minutes to get everything sorted.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... /159195/24
Blizzard wrote:
Ladder will reset on May 4th with the start of the new season. Typically, ladder resets occur 15 minutes prior to the start of the new ladder.

New ladders have consistently started at 5pm pacific time globally and will continue that way for Season 4.

Patch Notes will hit a few days prior to the new season along with the patch.

As for the start date, we are trying to build out some wiggle room for all Diablo games between D2/D3/D4 in terms of seasons so there isn’t overlap for players as many like to dive into varying games within the community.
Nah joking aside I agree with you, they should have a bigger buffer between the reset and ladder start so that you can sort stuff, especially with the ridiculous 20 character limit meaning you'll probably have to delete some characters.

Also ridiculous that it took 6 days to get the ladder reset date on the official D2R forums after they announced it on the D4 livestream. 🙄
15 minutes, so much! Same as my pay rise :P

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
DarkMaster wrote: 1 year ago
Also ridiculous that it took 6 days to get the ladder reset date on the official D2R forums after they announced it on the D4 livestream. 🙄
But hey, at least they added that in-game notification system for news like this!
Oh wait...
DarkMaster wrote: 1 year ago
But hey, at least they added that in-game notification system for news like this!

image.png

Oh wait...
🤣🙃

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
Seventh day and on the EU forums there's still no official post that Ladder reset/S4 coming out.
Well, I am not sure why am I even writing this instead of PKing some noobs at the end of the season.

GLORY, GLORY, GLORIA,
GET READY FOR THE WAR!

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Less than 7 full days to go...

Launcher news? Nope...

Non-US b.net forums? Nope...

In-game MotD? Nope...

D2 news page? Nope...

InactiveVision. Failing @ communication since 2008.

But at least they're consistent I guess...design, development, testing, communication, customer support, all equally terrible.

Hell, even the US forums post - which seems to be the only thing outside of that random DIV developer video - is a bloody edit to the S3 announcement...is it really that f***ing hard to make even a single bloody post once every few months!?
Does not inspire confidence for d4... just sayin 🤫

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
Still no patch notes?

Relax and have fun!
After early access game preview, now we have early patch notes preview by youtubers.

I have an ideal.
Why not make 1 day gap between the end of ladder and the start of new ladder.
So you can sell early access new ladder!

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
God that is dumb...

Not just the way they're releasing that info but...buffing Mosaic?! That massively?!? Balance..right..

That having been said..that's a lot bigger of a change than I would've expected, considering the "yeah, we'll just cut the season short and not have a PTR" approach to it all. Taking bets on just how broken it leaves the game.

-- For those who haven't seen it yet:
Apparently, NHD is being reworked to no longer be "cross-blocking", meaning it only applies to the cast of an ability triggering it and not any other abilities or other casts of the same ability. That's a massive buff to group play in many constellations and an equally massive buff to Mosaic sins. Not much if any impact for most other builds in solo play though since you're hard pressed to find something interfering with itself that quickly. Though some ele druids should notice a decent buff as well I guess.

And getting you 4 more character slots..cuz..arbitrary number, go!

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
So... there is actually going to be a new gameversion (2.7) coming with season 4?

I thought they already said no patch notes, lol. Guess we're all in the dark until YouTuber drips the next bit of content into a 10 minute algorithm flavoured video.

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Apparently, yeah.

They said no PTR, not no patch notes. Pez actually did imply there'd be notes this week which..well, not much time left for that.
OP
Apparently, yeah.

They said no PTR, not no patch notes. Pez actually did imply there'd be notes this week which..well, not much time left for that.
Tuesday.
https://twitter.com/PezRadar/status/165 ... 18368?s=20
That came a lot earlier than I expected :(

I am still sitting on 2 Mosaic Bases but did not manage to farm the runes for it yet on ladder - especially since I will be on a 2-day trip from Saturday to Monday evening :(

Fear Mosaic will remain Ladder only in Season 4.

If someone would be so kind to trade 2
Gul
+ 2
Mal
vs Non-Ladder runes, that would be highly appreciated.

Otherwise I fear I will have to wait until Season 5 to build the Mosaics on Non-Ladder :(

Trades possible on PC, Switch and Playstation

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago

Patch 1.42 - Ladder Season 4 mini-patch

Teebs officially faster at announcing, communicating notes and deploying S4 than blizz0rd. Not that that's in any way surprising. ^^
i havent exptected a nhd-patch. but i am happy about 4 more char slots :D
i just sorted out my S2 stash and vendored a bunch of S3 items and deleted a few mules.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

mhlg 843

Americas PC
Blizzard's clearly not interested in generating any enthusiasm for Season 4. S4's less than 3 days from starting and we're still being greeted with an invitation to join Season 3.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
What i wonder is how many people are going to play season 4? I know my friend and I will not as we intend to try diablo4 in a month. Is it common in the community or are we a minority? How d4 will impact on the streamers will they play season 4 ?

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush
Based on what I see on jsp and Discord D2R dedicated channels, I would say it's going to be similar like with Failiablo III: a few thousands will play for a month, then everyone back to D2LoD - or in this case, the magnificent D2R.

After playing closed beta last year and seeing that it looked even worse, much worse in open beta, D2R HCL S4 it is.

GLORY, GLORY, GLORIA,
GET READY FOR THE WAR!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...