Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1195 views

Description

Okay, So I have been grinding on a hammerdin, making enough money for items like Griffons, Crescent Moon, Light Sunder, I have T strokes that I found. So my question is, the Hammerdin is giga boring to me, I want to make either a Javazon, and or Trapsin, and or
Nova
Sorc, or any other type of good Lightning sorc build. What would THE BEST option be for me? And would I be able to steam roll through LIght Immunes with the items I currently listed?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Okay, So I have been grinding on a hammerdin, making enough money for items like Griffons, Crescent Moon, Light Sunder, I have T strokes that I found. So my question is, the Hammerdin is giga boring to me, I want to make either a Javazon, and or Trapsin, and or
Nova
Sorc, or any other type of good Lightning sorc build. What would THE BEST option be for me? And would I be able to steam roll through LIght Immunes with the items I currently listed?
Maybe try Self-Infinity
Nova
Sorc. It crushes cows like butter (with enough FCR ofc) and is fast against lite-mobs. Not recommend for main bosses thou
LarsVonAllen wrote: 1 year ago
Maybe try Self-Infinity
Nova
Sorc. It crushes cows like butter (with enough FCR ofc) and is fast against lite-mobs. Not recommend for main bosses thou
With CM the build works pretty well too
OP
LarsVonAllen wrote: 1 year ago
Maybe try Self-Infinity
Nova
Yeah, interesting I didn't have Infinity, but I could get one I just need a
Ber
rune. I was trying
Nova
Sorc, and I had max all Req Light skills, and then maxed
Energy Shield
, and then put the rest of my points into Telekensis, and I was for some reason just getting completely stomped by everything, I couldn't survive to save my life. I don't have SoJ's, or even Arach, so yeah. The only "Meta" gear I have is the Griffon, Cmoon, and sunder charm.
Ohh I see, then Javazon for sure. Wrecks almost Everything with ease. With Griffs, a COH, if no Enigma, even with a low Ztorch, Sunder and a RTail you can farm cows to get some HR’s and make that Infinity come true. Happy hunting

ShadowHeart 1865Moderator

Europe PC
Weezo_rT wrote: 1 year ago
Yeah, interesting I didn't have Infinity, but I could get one I just need a
Ber
rune. I was trying
Nova
Sorc, and I had max all Req Light skills, and then maxed
Energy Shield
, and then put the rest of my points into Telekensis, and I was for some reason just getting completely stomped by everything, I couldn't survive to save my life. I don't have SoJ's, or even Arach, so yeah. The only "Meta" gear I have is the Griffon, Cmoon, and sunder charm.
Nova
+ES sorc is supposed to be really tanky - its only weaknesses really are poison damage and the blood mana curse. Souls can still wreck you if your lightning resistance is low and you're not careful though, same with killing several adjacent Bone fetishes in quick succession (but they shouldn't be getting that close to you in the first place).

Anyway - not sure what gear you had, but you must make sure to have 105 FCR (and no need for more unless you go for 200 - which is impossible with self-wield Infinity), dump points into Energy rather than Vitality (put 0 points into Vitality), and use a Memory staff with innate +3 ES on it (making it +9 ES total) on swap, to boost your ES level as high as possible, preferably to 40 to max it out at 95% (the closer the better). That high level ES will last like 15 minutes, so if you want, you can cast it at the start of each game and change to a CtA setup on your swap if you don't mind that kind of microing and want some extra safety. If you self-wield Infinity, give your merc an Insight - since mana is basically like your life (except for poison damage and blood mana curse), the faster you regenerate it, the better and the more tanky you become. That's one of the main advantages of self-wield Infinity vs other setups for this build, because your merc is free to use an Insight for fast mana regen. And yes, it's a massive difference vs to just rely on
Warmth

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Necrarch 1666Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Additional stuff : max
Telekinesis
before
Energy Shield
, I'd say. For more safety against mana burn, you can also put slightly less in Energy and more in Vitality (but still more in E than V).

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...