Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   6398 views

Looking for help to give a Cold Sunder charm from my PC ladder char to my friends Xbox Ladder char

No data yet

Description

Greetings and salutations D2IO Fam,
I am looking to see if there is anyone here who would be able to and willing to help move a Sunder charm from my PC ladder account to a friends XBox ladder account. We have been trying for a few days to make it work, he bought a PC copy in order to join me on PC, but he has MAC and is not compatible :( He tried borrowing a friends laptop but it is outdated and cannot run the game.
If compensation is needed for this let me know, I am not sure how difficult it is to move from platform to platform, I have just seen that it can be done.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and hopefully someone here can assist us :)

If contacting me on battlenet to offer assistance add my ladder account: Skihishmor#1774

Can be used to make Runewords:

I am looking to see if there is anyone here who would be able to and willing to help move a Sunder charm from my PC ladder account to a friends XBox ladder account. We have been trying for a few days to make it work, he bought a PC copy in order to join me on PC, but he has MAC and is not compatible :( He tried borrowing a friends laptop but it is outdated and cannot run the game.
If compensation is needed for this let me know, I am not sure how difficult it is to move from platform to platform, I have just seen that it can be done.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and hopefully someone here can assist us :)

If contacting me on battlenet to offer assistance add my ladder account: Skihishmor#1774

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Seems some Mac users have managed to run the stuff :

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo_2_Resur ... ed_on_mac/

or this :

https://www.gamingesports.com/diablo-2-resurrected-mac/

Playing on a VM sounds OK, my Linux bases friend does that and works all fine. Not sure how it works on Mac as I am not a Mac user, but I guess some people around are.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Rik 132

Americas PC
Nostalgiacles wrote: 1 year ago

Hi, I have d2r on pc and Xbox and can help. Will probably be on tonight around 6. Feel free to add me if you still need assistance.

Rik 132

Americas PC
Rik wrote: 1 year ago

Hi, I have d2r on pc and Xbox and can help. Will probably be on tonight around 6. Feel free to add me if you still need assistance.
* 6 pm pacific west coast, in about 2.5-3 hours.
OP

* 6 pm pacific west coast, in about 2.5-3 hours.
Sounds great! Thank you so much! Yeah its 6:40 as of this post here, I'll see you later tonight :)

Rik 132

Americas PC
No prob! See you soon :)
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Seems some Mac users have managed to run the stuff :
works great on my mac mini !

...booting into windows, with an eGPU & card that cost more than the mini...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation