Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   550 views

Description

Connecting via NA region and i see this after getting kicked out of a game abruptly.

Anyone getting this?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Connecting via NA region and i see this after getting kicked out of a game abruptly.

Anyone getting this?

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Yep same for me.

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC
Yeah they are probably getting ddos or something. I got randomly booted like an hour ago but was able to log back on 10 mins later.
According to https://downdetector.ca/status/battle-net/ it went down again like 40 mins ago.

Edit: Got booted again right after I posted this msg.

| All trades negotiable | NA Time Zone GMT -5 hours | If I don't reply within an hour I'm probably sleeping |

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
They just forgot to feed the hamster powering their servers again.

moot11 117

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Seems they forgot again today? I'm having trouble connecting
Just got kicked out on NA as well. EU seems to be ok for now though. Either DDoS or just a ton of users on.

It's kinda funny to think about how bad D4 launch is going to be, if they can't even get things stable beforehand..

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Just got kicked out on NA as well. EU seems to be ok for now though. Either DDoS or just a ton of users on.

It's kinda funny to think about how bad D4 launch is going to be, if they can't even get things stable beforehand..
Every Dx except D1 release was plagued by connection issues...it's a blizz tradition that carried forwards.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
You mean Google? Yes, it's a rather fat and lazy hamster resting on a bed of cash.
Yup, no problem today but yesterday I had a hard time connecting, and when it did, my friend list was empty and my online characters won't load.. hamster theory sounds good to me..

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation