Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
28 replies   3111 views

Description

So it’s been almost 2 months since 2.6 came out and at least another 2 months before the next patch or ladder season starts. I’m sure everyone has some interesting thoughts, hopes and recommendations for future updates.

Post your recommendations here and hope the devs read and implement them! (Knowing d4 is coming out soon, and blizzard probably won’t want to distract anyone from that…)

Just remember what’s realistic: loot filters, stackable runes/gems, updated uniques would be amazing, but after years of asking and still nothing it’s time to face facts.

Some more skill balances, bug/oversight fixes (yes there’s still lots), new cube recipes, maybe even a couple new rune words would be nice.

What do you think should be added or updated?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 541

Switch
So it’s been almost 2 months since 2.6 came out and at least another 2 months before the next patch or ladder season starts. I’m sure everyone has some interesting thoughts, hopes and recommendations for future updates.

Post your recommendations here and hope the devs read and implement them! (Knowing d4 is coming out soon, and blizzard probably won’t want to distract anyone from that…)

Just remember what’s realistic: loot filters, stackable runes/gems, updated uniques would be amazing, but after years of asking and still nothing it’s time to face facts.

Some more skill balances, bug/oversight fixes (yes there’s still lots), new cube recipes, maybe even a couple new rune words would be nice.

What do you think should be added or updated?
Rings and amulets to Mercs.

Schnorki 3210Moderator

PC

That having been said..just add online /players 8.

Given the fact that they have done absolutely nothing to fix the plethora of chat bugs that have been around since day 1, they obviously couldn't care less about this being a viable multiplayer experience anyways so might as well go all the way at that point and add /p8 online.

Necrarch 1659Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Yeah, the other thread is already in.
My top 3:
- improve sets:
- two more shared stash tabs - 2 seems a good trade-off between more space and not too big consumption
- improved cube (4×4, direct buying / selling / putting in, with a cube hotkey+click)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

mhlg 878

Americas PC
I don't think this will ever happen but it would be nice if Blizzard would make cross-platform play possible. It would provide for more trade and multiplayer game options.

"Cross-network play on Windows devices and Xbox consoles
Some multiplayer games offer cross-network play (or cross play), which enables gamers on Windows 10/11 devices and Xbox consoles to play with gamers on PCs, Nintendo consoles, Playstation consoles, and more. " From Microsoft

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP

Nate 541

Switch
Yea remembered the other thread a&tear I posted, but hey more feedback for blizzard!

Btw did you know a significant shareholder of blizzard activision is the Saudi’s crowned prince?
Sorceress Orb Runeword.
Rainbow Facet with Physical Damage.
Torches similaries with Cold, Light etc.
OP stuff Like
Tyrael's Might
Here's my 2-cents.

1. When upgrading sets to exceptional and elite, the magic stats are also upgraded and other stats added in depending on item lvl.

2. 5 second cooldown to Enigma

3. Obviously make some uniques competitive with runewords

4. Make an option to turn off PK when creating games

5. Buff FO and
Frost Nova

6. Other QoL improvements like we all know should be in D2R

7. Ability to add sockets to javelins

8. Redo some item graphics. i.e. Vamp Gaze
1. Make Shift-click in trade windows possible for faster giving lots of jewels/pgs

2. Show more games/all games in the search

3. make
Thorns
/
Iron Maiden
strong enough for an only-build.

4. Make
Rabies
strong enough for an only-build like poison necro.

5. Add new soundtracks to the
Terror
zones, or let at least change it to the normal zone soundtrack.

6. Let Gems be downgradeable, so you do not need to farm chipped in normal.

7. Upgrade the useless cube recipes no one uses. The same for some runewords and crafting recipes.

8. Make throw potions (fire/poison) at least a viable option for some classes, just for fun niche builds.

9. Improve sets (Hwanin and crap like that).

10. new zones (like Median XL, with real Endgame content).
ewww.. just make it like pd2 ;)
- shift click trade windows
- stackable gems / runes
- auto loot in horadric if horadric in inventory
if only ther was a way to know if the stat u get in a rare is good or not ... i know some will say we are suppose to know that rare ring can go up to 40 life 90 mana 15 dext 20 strength etc but honestly if we could press one button to know fast if its
Charsi
food or not it woudl be appreciated ...
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
I don't think this will ever happen but it would be nice if Blizzard would make cross-platform play possible. It would provide for more trade and multiplayer game options.

"Cross-network play on Windows devices and Xbox consoles
Some multiplayer games offer cross-network play (or cross play), which enables gamers on Windows 10/11 devices and Xbox consoles to play with gamers on PCs, Nintendo consoles, Playstation consoles, and more. " From Microsoft
I'm pretty sure they're doing this on D4 even, so like why isn't it here already? The downsides of cross-platform play is not as bad as the up-sides are good in my opinion. Sure, when I'm on Xbox I can't
Teleport
to a specific location and rather a predetermined distance, but that is hardly an issue compared to being only available to play with like <10% of player base. I only play on pc now and use a controller bEcAuSe I lIKe It over M&K just so I can actually trade... Plus the game looks better, not going to lie.

Also, more shared stashes, and I mean a ton. Not even a question. #KillTheMules
guetali wrote: 1 year ago
if only ther was a way to know if the stat u get in a rare is good or not ... i know some will say we are suppose to know that rare ring can go up to 40 life 90 mana 15 dext 20 strength etc but honestly if we could press one button to know fast if its
Charsi
It'd certainly be nice to see roll ranges on items, and iLvl. It is something that is hard baked into diehard fans heads though, nonetheless, a nice QoL update I'd like also.

Asha 352

Sorceress Europe PC
1) Ppl8 is all I want, really.
The rest I don't give a damn much, except for one thing:
2) Some control option to the game creator - like the ability to see where everyone is (no hiding), and to kick out any fukkwit if necessary. I got no tolerance for parasites jumpin into my trade game to fast-farm my trav/tz/dclone, for example.

Necrarch 1659Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
guetali wrote: 1 year ago
Charsi
Especially for rares, Charsifood https://d2charsifood.com/ is nice.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Nate 541

Switch
Ok how about this one:

New cube recipe(s):
1 x
Standard of Heroes
(soh) + 1 x essence of hatred/pain/etc + 1 x
Perfect Skull
= +5% exp gained, or +25%mf, or +5% increased rune drops, or +20% increased merc damage (including iron wolves). Each would depend on which essence used.

These would be flat bonuses given to your character independent of gear and be permanent, but overwritable. So you could change it if you wanted, but only 1 could be “active” at a time.

I was thinking of somehow tieing this to your character being the one that killed the Ubers, but I don’t know if that’s possible… maybe only if the soh was also personalized?
A way to get rid of Mule characters

Gem and rune stacking

Loot filter

Make
El
99 % of garbage uniques/set items , at least, usefull

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
FourDozen wrote: 1 year ago
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago

Also, more shared stashes, and I mean a ton. Not even a question. #KillTheMules

Amen

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
rune words for magic find.

more cool recipes

did you know that 6 gems and a sword would create a rare sword?

also:

fix the damn red portals click on act5 outdoors! you have to get close everytime to get the portal to work. the same for the goo doors in the cockroach tunnel in act 2, forgot it's name.

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation