Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
70 replies   7201 views

Things you'd change about the game (which Blizzard might do)

No data yet

Description

Description by Insomnia

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Create an API so we can fetch contents of .d2s files of online characters
imho if this was possible then ppl will crack its code pretty soon and will start adding items. One company who doesnt care about its game vs anyone who plays this game? I dont see version where noone would crack it.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
imho if this was possible then ppl will crack its code pretty soon and will start adding items. One company who doesnt care about its game vs anyone who plays this game? I dont see version where noone would crack it.
An API can't easily be 'cracked' - all you're doing is sending an HTTP request to a web address (like blizzard.com/d2api/euscnl/teebling) and it returns the character file data as a JSON response which can then be read by the website. There's no way to hack that, it's like visiting a web page.

Similar official APIs exist for blizzard titles already, mainly WoW, so this wouldn't be their first rodeo either.

probably unpopular opinion but droprates could be better im not saying that every unique or champion should drop griffons but could be better same goes for higher runes especially so in nonladder which supposed to by more fun oriented compared to ladder
infinite shared stash for us hoarders brethren
Diablo Clone
as more of a timed event maybe or some easier way to trigger him for those who dont have time to play much or catch him everytime
Make
Larzuk
give 2 sockets on magic items, guaranteed. Ruined several incredibly valuable items thanks to the 1 socket bad luck. Drives me nuts!!!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
You are confusing this with the ability to import offline items into the online realms, which has been done in the past (on legacy D2 LoD) through very different means.
Similar official APIs exist for blizzard titles already, mainly WoW, so this wouldn't be their first rodeo either.
Even for Diablo 3. If only we had such API for D2...
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Make
Larzuk
give 2 sockets on magic items, guaranteed. Ruined several incredibly valuable items thanks to the 1 socket bad luck. Drives me nuts!!!
That is a part of the game :D
Same as the 1os
Crown of Ages
or +1skills Faith

Relax and have fun!
well in that case I am in :)

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
I play on the PS4 console, load times are horrendous. Maybe it has to do with my lackluster internet but switching between mules to grab an item can take more time than I spend playing some days.

Additional stash slots would be a good way to circumvent the high number of mule chars and load time.

Chat function that is not just 8 limited (some useless) phrases.

My
Whirlwind
Barb has 2x EBOTD CB or 2 Grief PB and all the high end gear but is the slowest cow clearing character I've ever had. I used to demolish in the old D2, not sure what happened with WW Barb in D2R.
use tp and id scrolls from inside the cube

if u rescue cain he can reveal the item level of an item; interface like the imbue screen, but can be done repeatedly

Larzuk
will give 1-2 sockets to rare/set/unique items; 1-3 sockets for magic

excluding bows/xbows, indestructible set/uniques can spawn ethereal

edit-complete act IV.........

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Move D2/D2r from Blizzard to a developer that cares about the game and its players.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Ravoc 123

PC
[1] A better launcher that allows us to login into and launch multiple accounts simultaneously without any shenanigans.

[2] Allow the following quests to be reset: This could be setup with a token requirement such as a
Standard of Heroes
for each quest. Resetting and completing these quests anew will grant their associated reward again, but not affect progression otherwise.

[3] Replace item personalisation with item transmogrification.

[4] Introduce Cooking. Gotta love that succulent tasty demon flesh..!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Make
Larzuk
That is a part of the game :D
Same as the 1os
Crown of Ages
or +1skills Faith
And yet, those don't bother me whatsoever.. At least you can buy/find another
Crown of Ages
(seen about a dozen of them drop, most of them with 2 sockets), or reroll another Faith (Jahs aint much these days and guessing it would only take a handful to get a decent roll). Whereas I think it's safe to say I'll never find another +3 Warcries +3
Find Item
+2
Taunt
+1
War Cry
magic
Helm
in my lifetime :(

Best item ever for me, ruined by
Larzuk
. Would've been worth 50+
Jah
with 2 sockets, but with 1 socket, I'd be lucky to get 2-3
Jah
if I wanted to sell it. Painful to think how much of a difference that coin flip makes! Will be feeling that one for many months to come, especially considering it took me over a year to find it.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Enemies killed outside accessible areas (i.e.
Arcane Sanctuary
ghosts), will drop loot at the nearest accessible area.
Ravoc wrote: 1 year ago
[1] A better launcher that allows us to login into and launch multiple accounts simultaneously without any shenanigans.

[2] Allow the following quests to be reset: This could be setup with a token requirement such as a
Standard of Heroes
for each quest. Resetting and completing these quests anew will grant their associated reward again, but not affect progression otherwise.

[3] Replace item personalisation with item transmogrification.

[4] Introduce Cooking. Gotta love that succulent tasty demon flesh..!

I really , really like this!

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
krathkor wrote: 1 year ago
if u rescue cain he can reveal the item level of an item; interface like the imbue screen, but can be done repeatedly
If it was free and unlimited, like item identification, that'd be a poor QoL; we'd need to visit Cain each time. We could have item level just displayed on items instead.
If there was a fee (say, a mid rune), it could act as a minor item sink. Then it could work even as a cube recipe (which adds a dummy affix displaying the item's item level).

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
With TZs, are there so many items you still really wonder what their iLvl is ?

Crafting material is really easy to get now, same for 41+ GCs, so that "secret" info now has... well, really low value now. I wouldn't spend a
Ral
to know. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Best item ever for me, ruined by
Larzuk
. Would've been worth 50+
Jah
with 2 sockets, but with 1 socket, I'd be lucky to get 2-3
Jah
if I wanted to sell it. Painful to think how much of a difference that coin flip makes! Will be feeling that one for many months to come, especially considering it took me over a year to find it.
But that motivates to play further 😎
With
Larzuk
2sock gurantee this would not be 50Jah but 2.
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
- Improve set items for all sets that do not have partial sets bonuses. Tons of stuff to rework then as you collect many pieces together for something that is not worth it in 80% of the cases. Tons of ideas on my side for this !

Make them suitable for mercs (Sazabi already works on a5, why not rework Vidala for a1, Hwanin for a2, Heaven's Brethren for a3).

- Make the cube 4x4 and with a smaller interface, and allow to sell / buy / put directly in cube.
The Cube should only take up 1 inventory space...i always think of it as palm size. Like a jewellery box.

Cmon Blizz...

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
I'd buff Necromancer's Skeletal Mages, they are still useless

My time zone is GMT+3, I am usually available for trades between 6:00-10:00 PM

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation