Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   4676 views

Description

I'm about done sorting and decluttering my stashes after the fusion of my S2 and NL stuff. I've rounded up a list of items that are at risk of ending up sold to
Akara
for gold ... feel free to rescue them from this fate.

How it works (intended, evolving, comments welcome).

* Give away times (UPDATED) :
- Monday 20th Feb, from about 23h15 UTC (2023-02-20T23:15:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. ) to whenever I stop for the day.
- Tuesday 21st Feb, from about 21h45 UTC (2023-02-21T21:45:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. your time) to whenever I stop for the day.
- Thursday 23rd Feb, from about ... 22h UTC, I guess (2023-02-23T22:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. for you), until I stop.
- Friday 24th Feb, from now (2023-02-24T22:15:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. ), until I stop.

* Game info
Name : d2io1 (if I need to recreate a game, and the server has not already deleted the previous d2io1, I might create d2io2, and then go back to d2io1 later)
Password : giveaway
Difficulty and parameters : hell, softcore, non-ladder.

* The list of items is below.
If you see something you like, join me in game and ask for it. (They won't be lying on the floor in the Rogue Camp, so as to avoid the game deleting them after a while.)
If I don't seem to react in game, it's likely because I'm not in front of D2. If so, write to me here. Or add me on Bnet.

* Donations.
These are not required, but if you want to give something, I accept
Perfect Gems
(including
Perfect Amethyst
and
Perfect Ruby
), runes (
Ral
Hel
, or
Lem
-and-above, ). If you have
Aldur's Deception
or
Natalya's Mark
, I'm interested in those too.

Items

Grand Charms
Gheed's Fortune
21/12
Gheed's Fortune
25/12
Gheed's Fortune
26/12
Gheed's Fortune
26/13
GONE
Gheed's Fortune
29/10
GONE

Small Charms
Annihilus
11/12/9
Annihilus
11/10/9
Annihilus
13/12/8
Annihilus
10/13/8
Annihilus
12/11/8
GONE
Annihilus
12/10/7
Annihilus
12/12/6
Annihilus
11/12/5
>> Some better ones are on sale in my profile stashes, starting from
Lem

Rings and Amulets

Helmets

Armours

Belts

Gloves

Boot

Shields

Weapons

Bases
Description by RegisBull

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm about done sorting and decluttering my stashes after the fusion of my S2 and NL stuff. I've rounded up a list of items that are at risk of ending up sold to
Akara
for gold ... feel free to rescue them from this fate.

How it works (intended, evolving, comments welcome).

* Give away times (UPDATED) :
- Monday 20th Feb, from about 23h15 UTC (2023-02-20T23:15:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. ) to whenever I stop for the day.
- Tuesday 21st Feb, from about 21h45 UTC (2023-02-21T21:45:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. your time) to whenever I stop for the day.
- Thursday 23rd Feb, from about ... 22h UTC, I guess (2023-02-23T22:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. for you), until I stop.
- Friday 24th Feb, from now (2023-02-24T22:15:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. ), until I stop.

* Game info
Name : d2io1 (if I need to recreate a game, and the server has not already deleted the previous d2io1, I might create d2io2, and then go back to d2io1 later)
Password : giveaway
Difficulty and parameters : hell, softcore, non-ladder.

* The list of items is below.
If you see something you like, join me in game and ask for it. (They won't be lying on the floor in the Rogue Camp, so as to avoid the game deleting them after a while.)
If I don't seem to react in game, it's likely because I'm not in front of D2. If so, write to me here. Or add me on Bnet.

* Donations.
These are not required, but if you want to give something, I accept
Perfect Gems
(including
Perfect Amethyst
and
Perfect Ruby
), runes (
Ral
Hel
, or
Lem
-and-above, ). If you have
Aldur's Deception
or
Natalya's Mark
, I'm interested in those too.

Items

Grand Charms
Gheed's Fortune
21/12
Gheed's Fortune
25/12
Gheed's Fortune
26/12
Gheed's Fortune
26/13
GONE
Gheed's Fortune
29/10
GONE

Small Charms
Annihilus
11/12/9
Annihilus
11/10/9
Annihilus
13/12/8
Annihilus
10/13/8
Annihilus
12/11/8
GONE
Annihilus
12/10/7
Annihilus
12/12/6
Annihilus
11/12/5
>> Some better ones are on sale in my profile stashes, starting from
Lem

Rings and Amulets

Helmets

Armours

Belts

Gloves

Boot

Shields

Weapons

Bases

See my profile for my trades.
See my forum post for free items.

NL want-list : a Sorceress
Hellfire Torch
(low stats ok), skiller charms (Sorc:any, Necro:P&N+Summon, Amazon:Jav, Assa:trap),
Perfect Gems
(all, incl. Amethysts and Rubies).
OP
Updated times, and added Batch 5.

Hellfire Torch
(low stats ok), skiller charms (Sorc:any, Necro:P&N+Summon, Amazon:Jav, Assa:trap),
Perfect Gems
Thanks, very generous!! Hope I can get online tofay before you decide the day is over... :-)

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks for the 2 small charms, cya !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
You're welcome.

Also : I've updated the list and added a couple of items.

Hellfire Torch
Perfect Gems
OP
Upadted the list of items. I may be found playing tonight, but I may also not be. I'll be there Thursday though.

Hellfire Torch
Perfect Gems
This is mighty kind of you. I won't be needing anything myself but still really awesome.

I just wanted to point out that the rolls on the sunder charms need to be as low as possible as they are minus resistance. A -90% would be anti-perfect.

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.
OP
No no no. I've been collecting various things, including sunder charms.

I assume that all 21 outcomes, from -70 to -90, are equally likely. The lowest roll I got was a -71 (on a fire, which is yeah since I'm using that element), and the highest was this -90. In that collecting, extremal (and tongue-in-cheek) sense, it was perfect. :)

Hellfire Torch
Perfect Gems
OP
Updated the times with tonight (Friday).

Hellfire Torch
Perfect Gems

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...