Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   3471 views

Description

After many years of online playing I‘ve started an offline „career“

I have a Sorceress, a Paladin and a Druid who all finished hell mode and a few normal chars for additional storage.

Now I started to do some Ubers.

torches I‘ve found so far:
1. Sorceress
2. Druid
3. Pala
4. Pala

So I was wondering if this is a real lucky coincidence or if this is especially for single player that you only find torches for the classes you have in hell?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I have a Sorceress, a Paladin and a Druid who all finished hell mode and a few normal chars for additional storage.

1. Sorceress
2. Druid
3. Pala
4. Pala

So I was wondering if this is a real lucky coincidence or if this is especially for single player that you only find torches for the classes you have in hell?
Just luck

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Doc-Magic wrote: 1 year ago

1. Sorceress
2. Druid
3. Pala
4. Pala

Any tips for newcomers on playing offline? :)
Just reaching lvl 90 with my first necro and starting to think: ok, build is more or less finished, what to do to make it 99? For now just farming TZ's on P3...

===
Grim Dawn Veteran/Translator

Nate 535

Switch
Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on things!

On recommendation from my ssf offline journey is mule/stash management. You’ll fill up all your characters stashes very quickly if you keep every unique/set/runeword base you find, I only keep uniques if they are useful, rolled exceptionally well, or very rare/high level.

Example: when I started I was keeping every set item I found, but after having 3 characters all full of sets I was like “seriously I’m never going to wear any of these” so I chucked 75% and used the space for more useful gear.

Pretty much I have 1 mule’s worth of gear for leveling the rest I dedicate for the level 75 and up time, everything before 75 is pretty much just used for a matter of hours while after 75 it’s the forever stuff
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on things!

On recommendation from my ssf offline journey is mule/stash management. You’ll fill up all your characters stashes very quickly if you keep every unique/set/runeword base you find, I only keep uniques if they are useful, rolled exceptionally well, or very rare/high level.

Example: when I started I was keeping every set item I found, but after having 3 characters all full of sets I was like “seriously I’m never going to wear any of these” so I chucked 75% and used the space for more useful gear.

Pretty much I have 1 mule’s worth of gear for leveling the rest I dedicate for the level 75 and up time, everything before 75 is pretty much just used for a matter of hours while after 75 it’s the forever stuff
Yeah, that's right. 80% things collected is usually never used again... I use this site to see if drop is worth to keep: https://maxroll.gg/d2/items/valuable-unique-set-items
I only collect top tier items from the list.

===
Grim Dawn Veteran/Translator

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation