Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   1299 views

Description

Hey You!

I am WILDCRUX, some call me Jeffe, Crux, Wild, or Jesse. I am a co-founder of the discord server that goes by The
Rogue Encampment

Since the start of our server we have oriented and fostered an environment focused on helping one another get to the end game in a free and friendly manner. Over the time since D2R released, we have grown in numbers quite a fair bit. As the season slows down we have folks that wander into other Diablo games, and we have a small section dedicated to "all other games". Through this time we have made friends with folks here at diablo2.io, and another server that we endorse going by the name of D2R Clone Hunters, which you may have heard of?
Shout
out to Teebling and FGNewb!

Our server is great for casual play as well as some serious farming, and everything in between. Some of the things we do are:
-Organize Ladder start groups, easily getting into hell on the first night/first weekend.
-Power Leveling
-Rushes (bumpers/grushes etc.)
-Farming(MF/
Terror
/Keys etc.)
-Occasional in-game events, past ones have been pretty fun!

If you are a new or returning player, looking to jump into games you are more than welcome to come on in and be part of our community. We are mostly a North American, Softcore, Ladder community that plays on PC, but we have folks from all sorts of walks of life, and we welcome all.

Whether it's friendly banter, getting your clone killed, or if you need your Ubers saved, we have you covered. Many of our members who are trusted also have trusted-killer rank in the D2R Clone Hunters server.

If this is something you are interested in, please feel free to comment below with any questions, message me here, on discord, or in-game at any time.

If you have heard enough and want to jump right in, the following link will have you staying awhile and listening at the very least! https://discord.gg/Amh35k8brk

From the folks over at T.R.E.

Happy Slaying!

-CRUX :7

Discord: WILD_CRUX#9138
Bnet: WILDCRUX#1321
Description by WILDCRUX

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey You!

I am WILDCRUX, some call me Jeffe, Crux, Wild, or Jesse. I am a co-founder of the discord server that goes by The
Rogue Encampment

Since the start of our server we have oriented and fostered an environment focused on helping one another get to the end game in a free and friendly manner. Over the time since D2R released, we have grown in numbers quite a fair bit. As the season slows down we have folks that wander into other Diablo games, and we have a small section dedicated to "all other games". Through this time we have made friends with folks here at diablo2.io, and another server that we endorse going by the name of D2R Clone Hunters, which you may have heard of?
Shout
out to Teebling and FGNewb!

Our server is great for casual play as well as some serious farming, and everything in between. Some of the things we do are:
-Organize Ladder start groups, easily getting into hell on the first night/first weekend.
-Power Leveling
-Rushes (bumpers/grushes etc.)
-Farming(MF/
Terror
/Keys etc.)
-Occasional in-game events, past ones have been pretty fun!

If you are a new or returning player, looking to jump into games you are more than welcome to come on in and be part of our community. We are mostly a North American, Softcore, Ladder community that plays on PC, but we have folks from all sorts of walks of life, and we welcome all.

Whether it's friendly banter, getting your clone killed, or if you need your Ubers saved, we have you covered. Many of our members who are trusted also have trusted-killer rank in the D2R Clone Hunters server.

If this is something you are interested in, please feel free to comment below with any questions, message me here, on discord, or in-game at any time.

If you have heard enough and want to jump right in, the following link will have you staying awhile and listening at the very least! https://discord.gg/Amh35k8brk

From the folks over at T.R.E.

Happy Slaying!

Discord: WILD_CRUX#9138
Bnet: WILDCRUX#1321

Happy Slaying!
I joined the discord.
OP
lscottl wrote: 1 year ago
I joined the discord.
I see that, thank you for joining! This season seems like we will have a pretty solid group of folks!

Happy Slaying!
OP
About 2 hours till things kick off here, if anyone is looking for some groups still, come on in <3

Happy Slaying!
I wasn't passed the secret handshake to get in group. Oh well...maybe S4

mhlg 843

Americas PC
I signed up with Discord some time ago. When I enter my username and password, I get a captcha and sign that says welcome back and then it takes me back to login.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
I got on to discord no prob.

mhlg 843

Americas PC
lscottl wrote: 1 year ago
I got on to discord no prob.
You not having any problem doesn't mean I'm not.

No doubt.

mhlg 843

Americas PC
It doesn't matter I'm good with or without.

Out of curiosity, are you running any javascript blockers? I've seen similar happen in other situations.

Not affiliated with this group... just trying to help.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
@mlhg have you tried in a web browser or on the app? One might be broke one might let you in :P

mhlg 843

Americas PC
I tried in in three separate web browsers Firefox, Chrome, and MS Edge. I shut off my blockers and tried again, and still the same result. I'll try again later.

That is weird.

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
On my side I use the phone Discord app and works like a charm, same in Firefox in browser... Weird stuff.

Tried in private navigation to circumvent any cookie ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation