Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   916 views

Description

Anyone else ever seen this before? I always thought it was possible, but never experienced it… crazy

Sorry for the poor quality pics
Description by Nate

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 535

Switch
Anyone else ever seen this before? I always thought it was possible, but never experienced it… crazy

Sorry for the poor quality pics

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Is that Tamoe mixed with
Barracks
? That's fun !

Edit : just realized it was written in the corners of the pics. What an idiot ! :)

Have you tried TP-ing between the two ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3185Moderator

PC
Was that in the same game?

I've only ever seen the map-overlay after running too many games back to back (quite reliably with that though at times) as there was some bug that basically prevented clearing of the cached map and it kept being overlayed with new ones, rather than reset, resulting in eventually just map over map over map.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Was that in the same game?

I've only ever seen the map-overlay after running too many games back to back (quite reliably with that though at times) as there was some bug that basically prevented clearing of the cached map and it kept being overlayed with new ones, rather than reset, resulting in eventually just map over map over map.
I would like to see a diablol cartoon on this haha.
OP

Nate 535

Switch
Yea it was in the same game, was crazy. Unfortunately it was during nightmare leveling up on my Bone necro, so I just took the pics and moved on, it was pretty late at night so I didn’t really play around with it as much as I could/should have.

It was sorta impressive that the game functioned normally through this. Kinda reminds me of my favourite parable:

Is god so powerful that he create a rock so big even he can’t lift it?

Yes

Reason: god’s power is not limited by your mortal laws of logic!

So too is the power of diablo 2 - it is not bound by our normal understanding of logic, you can in fact be in 2 places at once
Neat. I didn't know this could happen.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation