Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   318 views

Description

I'm a huge fan of this website I think it's perfect except for a single request and please help me if I can solve this on my own.

Why do I need to refresh my browser to receive notifications that someone has messaged me or replied to my trade listings? If this website were 'live' and excuse me for failing to know the right verbiage, that would be amazing and I'd have zero qualms. Thank you.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm a huge fan of this website I think it's perfect except for a single request and please help me if I can solve this on my own.

Why do I need to refresh my browser to receive notifications that someone has messaged me or replied to my trade listings? If this website were 'live' and excuse me for failing to know the right verbiage, that would be amazing and I'd have zero qualms. Thank you.
Request fulfilledby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
20 year old game, 20 year old forum software is the basic answer :P Closest thing you'll get to live notifications is enabling email notifications from your settings - that way you'll receive 'push' notis for those emails, but there's usually a delay of a few minutes.

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
20 year old game, 20 year old forum software is the basic answer :P Closest thing you'll get to live notifications is enabling email notifications from your settings - that way you'll receive 'push' notis for those emails, but there's usually a delay of a few minutes.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
I may go this route, thank you.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...