Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   1381 views

Description

What are some LLD items of high values? Thanks.

Can be used to make Runewords:

What are some LLD items of high values? Thanks.
If you are actually looking to partake in some low-level dueling, you definitely need to wait on someone else to respond as I don't care about that stuff.

If you are just looking for some
Perfect Gems
or decent runes from gear, I can probably talk about that a bit:

Stuff a level forty character would toss can be worth a lot to the duelist

A duelist will have to use every single slot effectively to compete effectively meaning that more is extremely important.

The lowest level runewords generally make bases irrelevant to the duelist so you are just looking for more open spaces to cram more jewels.

The crafting systems is kind of a mess, and the crafted items will almost always be a higher level than what I'm suggesting.

The prices I'm suggesting are only if you find the right player; I know that warning sounds idiotic, but a player with no interest in dueling doesn't care about this stuff as much as implied by the price a duelist might pay. A player who doesn't care about dueling can get "better" stuff for the same price. That said, an impatient duelist will pay even more than I'm suggesting.

[Edit]
Everything here, by the by, is just based on my experiences trading stuff in game. You may get more or less trading at this site.
[/Edit]

That all out of the way, you'll generally be looking for items with near-perfect or actually perfect stats with a level requirement below or equal to nine or eighteen.

However, I do have some more specific advice.

Weapons? If you find a
War Scepter
with five open sockets, you may have yourself a
Ist
. Look around this site at the basic weapons, their level requirement, and the number of sockets they may have. The fastest, the one with greatest reach, the one with the highest immediate damage are all generally valuable depending on the build... useless though without somewhere to stick some jewels. You just need to keep an eye out for maximum sockets on appropriate gear at which you've just looked.

Bodies? If you find a
Gothic Plate
with four open sockets, you probably have yourself a
Lo
. Look around this site again at the basic armors; as with weapons, you need somewhere to stick jewels. You just need to keep an eye out for maximum sockets on appropriate gear at which you've just looked.

Helms? Same as bodies. You may have yourself a
Lo

Shields? Same as bodies. You may have yourself a
Lo

Gloves? Crafted or
Bloodfist
. I think there are a few others, and you are probably able to keep more in your head than I can but... Crafted or
Bloodfist
. You look for crafted the same as you'd want for any other character, but with lower stats because you have to aim for a lower level. You may have yourself an
Ist

Belts? Crafted or
Death's Guard
. These are really the same as gloves. You may have yourself an
Ist

Boots? Crafted or
Sigon's Sabot
. These are really the same as gloves. You may have yourself an
Ist

Rings? Rares. Rares with a nice bonus plus a high attack rating... make noses bleed. You may have yourself a
Mal

Amulets? These are really the same as rings. You may have yourself a
Mal

Jewels? If you find a jewel with a required level of less than or equal to nine or eighteen having both a prefix and a suffix that offers a damage bonus, you may have yourself a
Sur
. You need to keep an eye out for anything that reduces requirements and does something nice besides.

Charms? If you find a charm of any size with appropriate resist all and maximum damage, you may have yourself a
Mal
. Looking for good dueling charms isn't meaningfully different than looking out for any for other players, you just need to keep an eye on the level requirement.

All of that too out of the way, I have a confession: while I always look at items with sockets to see if they might make a nice base, I've stopped looking at all of this but jewels. I always look at jewels anyway, and I try to collect 40 at a time for
Conversion
to
Ist
, but I only look at jewels for low-level dueling specific trades. They are small, always in demand, can be worth a ton, and you might find something awesome for yourself.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...