Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   863 views

Viewing Full Item Information in Historical Trades

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

At the moment, the item information of a historical trade is shown in a line only. The post is not clickable. If the information is very long, it gets truncated. You will not be able to see the full information in this case. Check the screenshot for an example below:
There should be a way to see the full information. It's important for the price check tool.

Can be used to make Runewords:

At the moment, the item information of a historical trade is shown in a line only. The post is not clickable. If the information is very long, it gets truncated. You will not be able to see the full information in this case. Check the screenshot for an example below:
There should be a way to see the full information. It's important for the price check tool.
Request fulfilledby atari1 year agoGo to post
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Fixed bug where Chrome/Firefox users were not able to hover over truncated trade descriptions in the historical price check area to see the fully expanded text contents. Now when you hover, you should see the full text from that trade in a browser tooltip.
Should be fixed with 1.41
There is a workaround to view it, but it's not something most people would know about doing.

You have to inspect the element containing the item description with your browser's developer tools, then expand the <t> element to read the full contents.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
There is a workaround to view it, but it's not something most people would know about doing.

You have to inspect the element containing the item description with your browser's developer tools, then expand the <t> element to read the full contents.
Ow, great one, did not know that, thanks Snakecharmed !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
The trade itself isn't stored past the expiration, simply for load reasons if I recall correctly. So clicking it to see the whole thing isn't an option.

That having been said, what would be a nice and likely reasonable addition would be a hover text.

If you hover over the chat bubble in front of it, you get a popup text telling you that you're looking at the description.

If you hover over the actual shortened description text, you get no hover popup whatsoever. Seeing how the full text is in fact stored though (see Snakecharmed's response), it would be a neat addition to take that text and simply make it a hover text so that when you hover over the shortened description, you get a popup with the full description.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Okay so this appears to be a bug with Chrome and Firefox specifically, as you can see on Safari it's working as intended (you hover over the truncated text and a popup appears with the whole text) - will investigate the issue on this current sprint.

atari 453

Europe XLinux
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Fixed bug where Chrome/Firefox users were not able to hover over truncated trade descriptions in the historical price check area to see the fully expanded text contents. Now when you hover, you should see the full text from that trade in a browser tooltip.
Should be fixed with 1.41
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...