diablo2.io is supported by ads
29 replies   3524 views

Description

Description by rikus

Can be used to make Runewords:

rikus wrote: 1 year ago
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
s on PSP back in the day
yeah, no PSP..not much of a console fan, I like to hide from the family when i am playing, and not everyone seeing me playing on TV :(
PSP was perfect for that! Prob my all time favorite hand held. Can load tons of other emulators on there for playing games from all different types of systems. SNES, PS1, GB(C/A), Genesis and more. Screen was decent and controls felt good. I have the big brick one from 2005 with 8GB memory card and still works great.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
I've never found an equal to quite a few games
alot from the first list are very close, i think titan quest was the closest.
that's not a bad thing that they try it unique..but when there's a certain itch... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

Ravoc 123

PC
There's also the Van Helsing franchise. Dunno if they're good, but they're 90% off on Steam atm :)
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
PSP was perfect for that! Prob my all time favorite hand held. Can load tons of other emulators on there for playing games from all different types of systems. SNES, PS1, GB(C/A), Genesis and more. Screen was decent and controls felt good. I have the big brick one from 2005 with 8GB Memory card and still works great.
The PSP was a great system. Emulation aside, it had a lot of great games. Some of the RPG there were especially awesome. The original Crisis Core, Disgaea upgraded remakes, Persona upgraded remakes, Final Fantasy upgraded remakes, a Tactics Ogre, a
Valkyrie
Profile, a few Ys, Jeanne d'Arc, and many more I can't think of right now. That's not to say the system didn't have other games besides RPG; I'm just saying if you like those you missed out if you never played a PSP.

Sadly, my PSP died a couple years back. The battery swelled beyond belief and cracked the board. I got a ton of use out of it though.

Also, you may even have used some of my code depending on which port and which SNES emulator you used.

[Edit]
Also, PPSSPP is a great emulator for the PSP if you can't get a good one for a reasonable price.

The compatibility is still hit or miss, but it works very well where it works.

My four year old smarty is capable of playing many games perfectly to give you an example.
[/Edit]
Median.
Im trying to remember a PS1 game , I think it was "DarkStone" but im not positive. Been so long.

I remember enjoying it when I was grounded and couldnt play d2 back in the day, because my parents didn't know I had bought that playstation with the screen attachment... lol
Definetley recommend Torchlight 1 & 2, great and fun game
DragyDragy wrote: 4 weeks ago
Definetley recommend Torchlight 1 & 2, great and fun game
Did they ever improve how it runs on newer systems / implement a proper save game system?

I've wanted to get back into torch light, but I always lose huge amounts of progress because of crashes / how the game is manual save only.
Havent played it for some time now. Only played single player offline so it didnt crash as often. Save system is a litlle bit unusual. Definetley gonna start again but on playstation.

Off topic can someone confirm but I also read somewhere that developers and people who were actually involved in creating D2 were also helping out on developing Torchlight.

mhlg 862

Americas PC
DragyDragy wrote: 4 weeks ago
Havent played it for some time now. Only played single player offline so it didnt crash as often. Save system is a litlle bit unusual. Definetley gonna start again but on playstation.

Off topic can someone confirm but I also read somewhere that developers and people who were actually involved in creating D2 were also helping out on developing Torchlight.
I can confirm it. Crate, the devs for Grim Dawn also picked up a couple of D2 developers. Some of D2 and Torchlight developers have joined to make a new game.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...