Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   1841 views

Description

Do anyone know of any tool or resource where you can track the variable stats on items you have?

I need something to know if the drops I am getting are better versions than the ones I already have.
Like, for instance, if I find a unique weapon with a span of 150 - 200% ED and it is 178% ED but I can't
remember if the one I already have is higher or lower.
I would be very grateful for help on this matter as pen and paper is getting really old.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Do anyone know of any tool or resource where you can track the variable stats on items you have?

I need something to know if the drops I am getting are better versions than the ones I already have.
Like, for instance, if I find a unique weapon with a span of 150 - 200% ED and it is 178% ED but I can't
I would be very grateful for help on this matter as pen and paper is getting really old.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Excel? ;)
I literally use SQLite.
OP
That could work if anyone has entered all items with their variables in file I can download.

Ravoc 123

PC
Many sites have this info, including this one. I reckon it must be available somewhere.
1) I use in-game feature which is called shared stash. I pick up item put it into shared stash. When its full I go to my mule and I check items (99% of items u keep, has 0 value)
2) All good items I keep is what I sell (latelyin I have been out of cellphone service - hiking in the mountains for 3days and all my trades are gone) each sell had screenshot
3) https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/ - checking what items u have is not its primary goal, but imho thats faster that writing it down - and when u find better item, u just change its variables.
4) excel, notepad whatever u prefer

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Zlomy 19

Necromancer Europe Switch
Varacoia wrote: 1 year ago

what about this small tool? https://d2trader.net/item-tracker/

• All my offers are Switch ONLY!

The time when I can usually be reached online 17:00-22:00 UTC+1 [Europe/Prague] time
Plaintext files + vim/less/grep -A 15 does the job for me

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
Blubbalutsch wrote: 1 year ago
Nice.

Fellow
Bash
-er as well?
Fellow
Bash
-er as well?
Zsh to be precise, but yes, i live on the command line :) also glad to see i'm not the only one

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
OP
Thanks for the advice, but can you explain what +vim/less/grep-A 15 is? I have no clue. 😵🥴
Zsh to be precise, but yes, i live on the command line :) also glad to see i'm not the only one
zsh?

*tsk*

And I thought I had made a new friend.

^_~
Varacoia wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks for the advice, but can you explain what +vim/less/grep-A 15 is? I have no clue. 😵🥴
vim = (mighty) Texteditor https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vim_(text_editor)
less = Pager https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Less_(Unix)
grep = search utility https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grep

all three are great for fetching information from plaintextfiles. Note, that all of them are commandline and i'm using Linux as an operating system. I think Mac got them as well after u installed "mac command line utilities", but in windows, you have to use Cygwin or Linux subsystem for windows to work that way.

Code: Select all

uniqueGloves.md
is, for example, my self-created Textfile containing all stats of unique gloves. I copy-pasted and formatted the informations there from some d2 sources.
My routine may look like this:

vim uniqueGloves.md <Enter> /Frostburn <Enter>
which opens the file in vim and looks for the line "
Frostburn
" or

grep -A 15 "Frostburn" uniqueGloves.md
The flag

-A 15
in the latter example means, that i want to print the found searchterm and 15 Lines after it on my terminal.

I try keeping most software i use fast, simple and open source and i don't like graphical user interfaces. For a novice, using commandline for most tasks may look awkward, but as you get used to it, it becomes more and more superior in terms of effectiveness compared to pointing, clicking and swiping on a desktop interface.
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
And I thought I had made a new friend.
Oh you did :D At the moment, i'm actualy considering switching back to
Bash
as my default shell due to several (nerdy) reasons.

No socketing service.
Mod, the best in game tool.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...