Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   1738 views

Description

Not sure what to make of this, but couple of days ago, was trying to dump some G-Face and Talrash masks for cheap (P Gems, trying to get to 40 for
Ist
trade). No one was biting, and just when I was about to leave and just give them away, but some-one came into the game, and traded me
Zod
, 3Lo, 2Ohm, a
Vex
, and 2 SOJ. I'm thinking the items are probably duped, but whatever, I was going to give the helms away anyway. I've been playing every day since then, and expecting them to go poof each time. But they're still there? This was on EU server. Wondering if anyone else had similar experiences.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Not sure what to make of this, but couple of days ago, was trying to dump some G-Face and Talrash masks for cheap (P Gems, trying to get to 40 for
Ist
trade). No one was biting, and just when I was about to leave and just give them away, but some-one came into the game, and traded me
Zod
, 3Lo, 2Ohm, a
Vex
, and 2 SOJ. I'm thinking the items are probably duped, but whatever, I was going to give the helms away anyway. I've been playing every day since then, and expecting them to go poof each time. But they're still there? This was on EU server. Wondering if anyone else had similar experiences.
i wish i had similar experience, very unique :p
Just combine some runewords with them, if you're afraid they'll disappear

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Educated guess says this was non-ladder?

This happens (VERY) rarely even on ladder as people dump their stuff on "whomever" when they decide to quit.

On non-ladder, it happens a lot more as people do the same thing not only when they quit but when they need to delete a non-ladder char to make room for another ladder one.

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
You lucky man ! All the better for you, enjoy them. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Educated guess says this was non-ladder?

This happens (VERY) rarely even on ladder as people dump their stuff on "whomever" when they decide to quit.

On non-ladder, it happens a lot more as people do the same thing not only when they quit but when they need to delete a non-ladder char to make room for another ladder one.
Yeah it was non-ladder. Makes sense. Lol, I wish this will happen again sometime soon XD
To the OP: yea someone was probably quitting or something like that. You won the lottery, so to speak!

I had, not so much a weird trade experience, but encountered a weird trader just now myself, and I was coming on to the forums here to ask anyone if they have any idea what the heck might be going on with this guy. I was selling a
Crown of Ages
I found yesterday when
Travincal
was terrorized. So this guy on Asia buys it, everything seems pretty normal, I go to leave him a review and... well look at his trading history...

https://traderie.com/diablo2resurrected ... 33/reviews

It only shows the last 14 trades, but every single one of them is "Verified Purchase:
Crown of Ages
". What the !@#%?!?!?!?!!! Presumably, he's purchased more than just 14 CoAs, maybe even a lot more. Why does anyone need 14+ CoAs??? Is he trying to artificially inflate the price and then sell his stock massively marked up or something? That's the only imaginable reason I can think of, but could it even work?
tatarjj wrote: 1 year ago
It only shows the last 14 trades, but every single one of them is "Verified Purchase:
Crown of Ages
". What the !@#%?!?!?!?!!! Presumably, he's purchased more than just 14 CoAs, maybe even a lot more. Why does anyone need 14+ CoAs??? Is he trying to artificially inflate the price and then sell his stock massively marked up or something? That's the only imaginable reason I can think of, but could it even work?
Pure speculation on that specific person but it's common for botters and multiboxers to buy the same gear in bulk.
Why not. People are giving away
Ber
Jah
Sur
Lo
, Infinity, Enigma.

A guy trying to sell G-Face, TalMask in a public game should not have 50
Ber
in his inventory.
You won't bother waiting to sell a G-Face if you are that rich.

I would do the same thing to make sure I am not giving a guy his 101th
Ber
:D

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Why not. People are giving away
Ber
Jah
Sur
Lo
, Infinity, Enigma.

A guy trying to sell G-Face, TalMask in a public game should not have 50
Ber
in his inventory.
You won't bother waiting to sell a G-Face if you are that rich.

I would do the same thing to make sure I am not giving a guy his 101th
Ber
:D
You got to tell me where, I am looking for my 2nd, 3rd... until 10th
Ber
to buy a 2/20 necro amulet (god these things are expensive). ^^

Nice catch buddy !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Ber

Nice catch buddy !
Unless you want additional mods. A 2/20 doesn't cost 10 Bers

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Ber

Nice catch buddy !
Unless you want additional mods. A 2/20 doesn't cost 10 Bers
True. Contacting you in PM.

Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation