22 replies   3477 views

Description

Description by Blindfire187

Can be used to make Runewords:

Blindfire187 wrote: 1 year ago
Hallsingland wrote: 1 year ago
i use act 2 merch with
Blessed Aim
to my Dream Pala (level 95 atm), works fine for boosting the attack rating. But i do not use Enigma, i use Fortitude on both characters. there u allso have som boost to the all resistance. i use
Charge
to move around faster, and an Insight on my merc for mana so it does not drain. That works for me and my playstyle. an oh, i allso have some small charms that helps me with attack rating. hope that this info might help u a little.
I may run
Blessed Aim
Merc until I get more AR, with a reapers toll. Eventually I want a Doom and Might Merc though. My Merc currentlt has an
Eth
Fort and (non
Eth
) Andy's with
Ral
. May pump Dex some to gain AR and trade for some charms. As for running Enigma, thats only because I don't have COH or Fort yet. I can maybe trade for a
Lo
and have a 40's AP (not sup) so hopefully soon. Is
Archon Plate
besr armor for a Fort on Tesladin?
Archon Plate
is good, u dont need to invest so much in strenght, u can use skillpoint to vitality instead. Andys and reapers are great for merch, life leach keeps them running, and Fortitude boost the damage.

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
I have an 89 tesladin on ladder and i just use Crescent Moon. with Ignore Target Defense you can always have a 95% chance to hit a monster as long as youre within 10% of their monster level..you dont need attack rating, dont worry about it. i also use Principle runeword with
Laying of Hands
a maxed out
Fist of the Heavens
, so i see every hit that lands, and i almost never miss

You're a brave soul, I'd sooner thrust my sacred
Scepter
into the foulest carbuncular Trull then set one boot into that cave!
-
Gheed
, when asked about
The Den of Evil
sockpuppets wrote: 1 year ago
I have an 89 tesladin on ladder and i just use Crescent Moon. with Ignore Target Defense you can always have a 95% chance to hit a monster as long as youre within 10% of their monster level..you dont need attack rating, dont worry about it. i also use Principle runeword with
Laying of Hands
a maxed out
Fist of the Heavens
, so i see every hit that lands, and i almost never miss
This is the way for normal monsters. However Ignore Target Defense does not work on uniques and bosses. -% Enemy Defense also works at half effectiveness against unique and bosses.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...