Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   607 views

Description

Are there any good and effective builds that have the same gearing as hammerdin? HOTO, Enigma,
Shako
, Arach's, Travs, FCR gloves or chancies, Dual nagels (or nagel FCR ring) Mara's or crafted ammy. Currently have a hammerdin and Blizz Sorc on Non-Ladder and looking to change things up a bit and maybe see if a build is faster at farming specific area's than what those 2 can run. Thinking a druid would be good for pits and not sure whatever else but what about other chars, like a psn necro, or trap assasin. I don't have the runes to really trade for or make much at the moment as I'm saving to make a pit zerker/travbarb or an Auradin but could fork out a bit to trade for a low Torch. Also, my merc has
Eth
Fort, Andy's and Insight but can't afford an Infinity so if those work well without one then great.

Thanks for the advice.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Are there any good and effective builds that have the same gearing as hammerdin? HOTO, Enigma,
Shako
, Arach's, Travs, FCR gloves or chancies, Dual nagels (or nagel FCR ring) Mara's or crafted ammy. Currently have a hammerdin and Blizz Sorc on Non-Ladder and looking to change things up a bit and maybe see if a build is faster at farming specific area's than what those 2 can run. Thinking a druid would be good for pits and not sure whatever else but what about other chars, like a psn necro, or trap assasin. I don't have the runes to really trade for or make much at the moment as I'm saving to make a pit zerker/travbarb or an Auradin but could fork out a bit to trade for a low Torch. Also, my merc has
Eth
Fort, Andy's and Insight but can't afford an Infinity so if those work well without one then great.

Thanks for the advice.

"Having Shadowheart around is better than luck. More reliable."
~Necrarch

Schnorki 3211Moderator

PC
Most casters could use that gear and get rolling quite well. A piece or two may not be BiS for them and some may get turned up another knotch by adding an Infinity or other merc weap which your hammerdin or blizz sorc wouldn't have so far. But nearly all of them should work perfectly fine to get going.

Trapsins, ele and summon druids,
Shout
barbs (to a lesser extent), poison or summon necro, foh pally, basically any sorc (also to a lesser extent).

FoHdin has the obvious advantage of also being able to use your hammer's combat skillers (assuming you have any).
Fire or Wind druid would be plug and play with that gear setup.
OP
Crushnasty wrote: 1 year ago
Where would Wind and/or fire druids farm mainly?

~Necrarch
Blindfire187 wrote: 1 year ago
I know fire builds can farm Stoney tombs with ease. I don’t have much experience with Wind druids so I’m not too positive. But with sunder charms and some negative enemy resistance I think most builds can farm anywhere.

I’m currently playing offline so I have not experimented with sunder charms.
OP
I know fire builds can farm Stoney tombs with ease. I don’t have much experience with Wind druids so I’m not too positive. But with sunder charms and some negative enemy resistance I think most builds can farm anywhere.

I’m currently playing offline so I have not experimented with sunder charms.
Thanks. I'm playing on Non-ladder so like you I have no access to sunder charms.

~Necrarch

Schnorki 3211Moderator

PC
If you're ladder, thanks to sunders, pretty much any non-pally build (oh, how the mighty have
Fallen
..) can farm literally anywhere with at least a little bit of -res added.

Wind druids can do that without sunders as well. They're not the fastest out there but they do work well across the board because they inherently bring 2 dmg types to begin with.
Hurricane
covers cold,
Tornado
hits for physical. The latter is also why Infinity really isn't all too important for them imo.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...