105 replies   11948 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
Razortail
is still one of the better
Belt
options despite wasting the 33% piercing attack bonus if used with Mist.
it only has 15dex and 10max dmg - this seems low.

As mhlg said, he has only 6mana leech. So if I go for example
Wilhelm's Pride
I get 5mana leech which I think should be OK. So I wont need to have mana leech somewhere else. And imho for example on ring I can get more than 15dex and 10max dmg if I wont have to use mana leech there.

It can have resists, AR, life and other usefull stats and even TP charges

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
OP
for example this ring:
trade/grim-gyre-t1198803.html

its really nice and it cost
Ist

compare to for example this ring trade/eagle-gyre-ring-t1191355.html +
Razortail

Wilhelm's Pride
seems like better option to me and price for is
Ist
for ring (yeah you can buy better ring for same price, but I just briefly checked active trades here).

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Glad you noticed my minimum because that makes a of difference. I'm assuming that ever physical build uses damage charms. On my SC NL I have a few poison charms but they do more to raise the max than minimum damage. I also have a 15 IAS 36 max jewel in my
Helm
. I have a 175+1 minimum poison, a 121, and 5 100 poison with two those also having 1-26 lightning. Other charms include 2 plus to skill Grand Charms.

Take a look at my Dexterity which is over 400. Every 1 point in Dex is = to 1% enhanced Dmg.

I'm always looking for a way to increase damage without having to resort to using my High runes.

The Flash, here is my skill tree.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
The Flash, here is my skill tree.
thx a lot man ! Much appreciated, 30skill points in
Valkyrie
, thats quite a lot (I have been thinking about putting some points into
Evade
when shooting via
Strafe
and skipping
Valkyrie
. You didnt even maxed multishot.

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Remember I have a lot of plus to skill items, so the actual points are about 15. At this level the Valk can tank Diablo and
Baal
without dying, and you can always recast if she does. That takes the pressure off of me and my merc.

In a recent reset (I have lots of tokens), pulled points from multi and put them in
Magic Arrow
and Valk.

mhlg 840

Americas PC
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
Razortail
is still one of the better
Belt
options despite wasting the 33% piercing attack bonus if used with Mist.

Wilhelm's Pride
I get 5mana leech which I think should be OK. So I wont need to have mana leech somewhere else. And imho for example on ring I can get more than 15dex and 10max dmg if I wont have to use mana leech there.

The 15Dex and the 10 max damage will give you a decent damage boost so it won't hurt to try it. I use a Nosferatu for the LL which you can never have enough of and the 10% IAS which helps my
Windforce
if I need it and
Magic Arrow

This ring has all the mana leech I use in the game.

drop the plus to skills and replace with damage charms and watch your clear speed soar. physical bowa has no use for plus to skills even with the new synergies .

mhlg 840

Americas PC
I think my clear speed already soars. A TZ Chaos run takes minutes, and Diablo is taken down in seconds. Did you see the 3
Travincal
runs video I posted? If not take notice of the third one. If I find any good damage charms, good meaning significant, then I will use them.

OP
I am thinking about doing skills like this:
https://www.icy-veins.com/d2/amazon-ski ... *-20-*--&1 - the only enemy which I wont be able to kill is immune to physical, magic and cold (merc).

I hope with +skills my AR would be nice with 1 hard point in
Penetrate
and remaining points I would split between
Critical Strike
Penetrate
(if needed),
Dodge
and Avoid.

Faith would need a lot of charms, which I dont have on ladder (dont wanna buy them). I will switch to Faith in non ladder after season ends.

My resists without any charms will be like:
Fire 62
Light 77
Cold 52
Poison 132

I got lucky with anni I found 18/20/8 and my torch is 10/16

So it will be 4sc with resists which aint that much and rest will be AR/dmg or 20/20

My gear (for now):
Mist, Andy (with 15IAS), Highlord amu, Fortitude,
Laying of Hands
, Wilhelms Pride,
Raven Frost
, Rare ring with resists AR, dmg (would love to have TP here in future),
Gore Rider
My resists will be maxed with only 4sc in resists, and I will have leech 15life, 5mana, 95IAS

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

Wilhelm's Pride

There aren't a lot of offensive options from the belt slot. You could certainly use that slot for defensive or utility purposes if that's what suits your needs.

My life/mana leech journey was similar to yours. I used Crescent Moon before switching to
Wilhelm's Pride
as well. Other than being dual leech though, I didn't like how
Wilhelm's Pride
underutilized the available affixes for an item slot because the only other thing that belt does is provide a small amount of cold resists. I was glad to move on from that belt when I could, but I also needed
Razortail
for my build.

I also only have 6% mana leech, which I get from a dual leech ring.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
OP

Wilhelm's Pride

There aren't a lot of offensive options from the belt slot. You could certainly use that slot for defensive or utility purposes if that's what suits your needs.

My life/mana leech journey was similar to yours. I used Crescent Moon before switching to
Wilhelm's Pride
as well. Other than being dual leech though, I didn't like how
Wilhelm's Pride
underutilized the available affixes for an item slot because the only other thing that belt does is provide a small amount of cold resists. I was glad to move on from that belt when I could, but I also needed
Razortail
for my build.

I also only have 6% mana leech, which I get from a dual leech ring.

thx for confirming my thoughts. Yeah
Wilhelm's Pride
aint final destination for me. But its a cheap one and on ladder I dont have dual leech ring - and with AR and dmg they can be quite expensive. So in term of cost I will keep it this way and spending runes on charms - that would give me most dmg per
Ist
ratio.

I just checked my mavina bowa on nonladder and I have dual leech amulet with +2ama skills. So I will probably use it in the future and go with 3os
Helm
with 45IAS or depends how much I will need.

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

Ravoc 123

PC
If you are looking for a more mana oriented
Belt
, there's also
Gloom's Trap
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
Glad you noticed my minimum because that makes a of difference. I'm assuming that ever physical build uses damage charms. On my SC NL I have a few poison charms but they do more to raise the max than minimum damage. I also have a 15 IAS 36 max jewel in my
Helm
. I have a 175+1 minimum poison, a 121, and 5 100 poison with two those also having 1-26 lightning. Other charms include 2 plus to skill Grand Charms.

Take a look at my Dexterity which is over 400. Every 1 point in Dex is = to 1% enhanced Dmg.

I'm always looking for a way to increase damage without having to resort to using my High runes.
The poison damage is very deceptive though. The way it's calculated on the character sheet is that your poison charm damage is summed together and added to both your min and max damage as part of your damage per shot.

In practice, the total poison damage is applied over time, and since you're hitting a single enemy faster than once per second if not way faster, the full poison damage amount never gets applied. That's 796 poison damage added to your min and max that mostly doesn't count. To provide a more accurate damage per shot, you should be subtracting your total poison damage from both your min and max damage. Because you hit the same enemy multiple times per second, the effective poison damage dealt per shot is so small that it's basically a non-factor and only serves as a makeshift prevent monster heal effect.

Poison damage charms are more popular in PvP where there's no potion healing allowed. I consider them a waste of inventory space in PvM since the overall meta of the game is centered around attack speed.

I think your dex could be higher as well. Mine is at 534 at level 95. Your vitality doesn't need to be as high as it is. A bowazon doesn't need 1000 life. You're a backline sniper who is supposed to have a supertank
Valkyrie
Decoy
, and an occasionally helpful Act 2 merc when his chi is positive, he's eaten a full meal, had sufficient hydration, received words of encouragement from Cassia, and the stars are aligned correctly.

EPOCH FAIL

mhlg 840

Americas PC
My vitality is below 1000, but with 20 to life charms it comes in at around 1100. As I've previously stated I'm constantly adjusting my build. I have a few tokens left that I can tap into for readjustment. I measure success by how quickly and effectively I can clear the toughest rooms, and the survival rate of my merc. Both are really good right now. In NL I use this as my main weapon.

I think your dex could be higher as well. Mine is at 534 at level 95. Your vitality doesn't need to be as high as it is. A bowazon doesn't need 1000 life. You're a backline sniper who is supposed to have a supertank
Valkyrie
Decoy
, and an occasionally helpful Act 2 merc.
This, I see so many builds for bowazon with max vitality and just enough dex to equip items... you shouldn't even be getting hit most of the time. Pump that dex up.

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

I do not accept any rune lower than
Lem
for trades, with the exception of
Ral

Trade: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder & Ladder | UTC-6
EMzx25 wrote: 1 year ago
This, I see so many builds for bowazon with max vitality and just enough dex to equip items... you shouldn't even be getting hit most of the time. Pump that dex up.
Not only should a bowazon not be getting hit most of the time, getting hit at all should be a rarity, even versus Death Lords and Burning Souls. I've made semi-snarky comments on more than one occasion about whether players know how to use
Decoy
and
Slow Missiles
. Because it's true. The vast majority of them don't.

The classic D2 meta bowazon stat allocation was 0 vitality and oftentimes your target HP was around 300-400 life. Since there's more stuff in the game now than there was back in 2000, I think a little bit of vitality is fine, but not much. More than a little and you basically don't know how to build the character and that's why those people think her damage output is low.

The bowazon's damage potential was stretched to its limit in classic D2 and wasn't able to scale to with the higher monster HP in LoD in conjunction with additional resistances and immunities. Every concerted effort now to maximize her damage output is for the purpose of clawing her way back to B-tier instead of the S-tier she once was in classic D2. Otherwise, she's C-tier or worse.

Most of the bowazon knowledge left with the original players who played the subclass since the original launch of the game, so now a lot of people who put together newer guides stick with the contemporary formula of dumping everything into vitality because they apparently forgot bowazons deal physical damage and that the Amazon Basin site still exists.

EPOCH FAIL

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Valkyrie
Decoy
I don't have maxed vitality. In fact I have relatively few points put into vitality, but I did add some. I also don't use guides because if I did then Multishot would be my go to skill. I'm continuously experimenting to see what works and what doesn't. I haven't respected lately because there doesn't seem to be an issue clearing any act in the game. Anything I do or change now probably won't make my build effectively any better than it is, but it would be interesting to try.

OP
Ravoc wrote: 1 year ago
If you are looking for a more mana oriented
Belt
, there's also
Gloom's Trap
thx for tip. Gloom has no dmg, and I think its better to have +5life leech rather than 45life

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
OP
Valkyrie
Decoy
well i thought that too. But do u know how I play
Travincal
at p8? I
Charge
in the middle, council will spawn hydras all over me and I just hold
Strafe
. No drinking ;) I did that with 800hp (now I respect into more life - 1k, just to be safe)
Bowa is one of the best tank I have.

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
OP
My "final respec" (1k vita is probably overkill - 159points)

Because I have 20% cold absorb I wont go for 75cold res (maybe if i find any good cold res charm with dmg). Friend gave me quite a lot of charms, so my invetory is kinda full with far from perfect charms - mainly +max dmg and AR, sometimes life as 3rd or dex. So I would say I am decent here (charms I will upgrade on non ladder). I have only 25poison dmg as random 3rd skill on charm with 1/10.

15% life leech
5% mana leech and thats more than enough (I really think that even 1% mana leech would be OK)

Mist: (defense is after
Chilling Armor
in effect) Faith: My skills:
I still havent allocated 8skill points (+ I am lvl 83) - Do I need higher AR? Or valk? I am thinking to go without valk, because i took 1000hp. And if it will sux then at around 90 I will swap to valk + less hp.
Critical Strike
gives me only 1% per lvl (58->59) so probably not.

So what do u think?

And I also have one more question regarding Dclone (I havent tried him with this respec build with 95IAS). But he is healing a lot and I do slightly more dmg than he heals. Would it be worthy to use
Nature's Peace
- does prevent monster heal even works on Dclone?

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...