diablo2.io is supported by ads
105 replies   11960 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 841

Americas PC
I don't have an issue with them though.
Decoy
works great for scouting them ahead and the most effective way to deal with them charging at you is to simply not attack them and drop a
Decoy
behind you before you do turn around to attack them if you so choose. I still don't think they're worth accounting for in terms of spec'ing for HP.
My Valk will often go on the offensive and draw them out while the Merc is hiding in the corner thinking "let the chicks handle it," but sometimes the Stygians burst through a doorway without warning, and that my Zon can survive. I often use the Valk as a
Decoy
or a complete distraction, by recasting her behind the enemy such as Diablo. That generally has my merc in the front or back and the Valk on the opposite side.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Schnorki 3189Moderator

PC
Hint:
If you scout with multishot instead of valk/
Decoy
, nothing comes charging at you cuz..you know..they're all dead. :P

mhlg 841

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Hint:
If you scout with multishot instead of valk/
Decoy
, nothing comes charging at you cuz..you know..they're all dead. :P
I agree and it's good advice except, that the issues I experience are at entrance points where multishots has no effect. :D

mhlg 841

Americas PC
I've decided to play around with my Non Ladder build, so I used a token and reset my stats. An interesting point is I was using
Strafe
/Multishot combo running TZ Cows. With the Faith bow and a herd I was able to leech enough mana to keep firing without running out. My preference is still
Strafe
, but I can see use for multishot depending on the situation. I switched my Mara's for an
Atma's Scarab
with
Amplify Damage
. I ran Aracane its
Amplify Damage
with
Strafe
quickly cut right through the spectre/ghosts.

Edit: I just added an
Atma's Scarab
to my Ladder build Zon, and it works just as well with the Mist bow.

OP
Hey guys, I was in the mountains last few days.

Regarding high HP: yeah as said above if u range and fight at melee range u do something wrong (ofc you are safe vs certain monsters) - so if u play min-max,
Strafe
is bad for u because u cant move. You would prefer multishot with skill points to spend elsewhere

I finally learnt about how to kill Nila :D as Schnorki said: scout with multishot and it works, if u use
Strafe
they get close and nila is beyond ur monitor screen so u have no idea if he is dead or not, multishot is way better vs him :)

Regarding whether dmg is delivered or not via 2.4: if there will be any voting I would say fix the damn game. But rules now are what they are. They sux? Yeah. Am I having fun? Yeah

I did some testing: My original goal was to calculate if there is difference between andy and gface and Mist vs
Windforce

this calculation is ONLY with what you see. Just chance to score x2 dmg. And to add AR to evaluation I simulated to fire 100
Arrows
, where only %chance to hit will multiply its dmg. Damage was added as average dmg. And skill used was "
Magic Arrow
" which for my current setup costs 0 mana and 0 arrow and is melting immunes. As mhlg said above,
Atma's Scarab
seems nice.

As you can see Mist is doing 85% of
Windforce
dmg in terms of math and in terms of
Arrows
shot on diablo (guided
Arrows
) its 10-15% more too. But for this dmg you get all those bonuses written at the bottom left. 40all res is important to me, same as saving skill points in
Pierce
- so I can go max
Magic Arrow
and get high valk.

For my Chaos run - I used
Strafe
only, when I saw enemies I begun shooting, I wasnt waiting to get perfect angle. And why I used more
Arrows
vs mobs with
Windforce
is because I dont have
Pierce
in skill, so my
Windforce
has 0pierce.

As
Windforce
will scale with higher level, my roll on Mist is average dmg - so both can go up.

BTW: as someone said about that portal into souls. Well I assume you expect everyone to be fully geared up. Some of them could just be poor in terms of gear and have like -10light res. But yeah I agree with your point - ppl doesnt know how to play properly.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

mhlg 841

Americas PC
Did you try any tests with your Faith?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation