Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   1798 views

Suggestion: make "Delete all trades" button less prominent

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Once on "all active trades" page or simply on user's page member/xxx, there are two buttons "Bump all trades" and "Delete all trades", next to each other. I'd argue to move the latter one somewhere else, not to expose it front and center, especially next to the bump button. As you can imagine the misclick happened to me ;)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Once on "all active trades" page or simply on user's page member/xxx, there are two buttons "Bump all trades" and "Delete all trades", next to each other. I'd argue to move the latter one somewhere else, not to expose it front and center, especially next to the bump button. As you can imagine the misclick happened to me ;)
Request fulfilledby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Addressed in 1.41 - I separated bump from delete/freeze button group, and put both delete all/freeze all behind a 3rd confirmation. Hopefully that should do it.
+1 for OP, happened to me too, my baby girl tapped randomly on my phone and deleted al my trades once
i feel you mate

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
+1 Also happened to me, just a little too fast to bump and i didnt really look where i clicked, just saw 'trades'

Ravoc 123

PC
Or perhaps more prominent, like making the button red :)
delete all could have a confirmation of some kind.
AscendedOne wrote: 1 year ago
it actually has a confirmation button

Sweet Lovely Death
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
AscendedOne wrote: 1 year ago
it actually has a confirmation button
They really took my suggestion in a hurry. good Hustle d2.
Io
!

you can see I'm noob :)

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Not really sure what I can do here - it's quite clear what the button does, includes a hover tooltip and second confirmation button etc.

Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Not really sure what I can do here - it's quite clear what the button does, includes a hover tooltip and second confirmation button etc.
Put a third confirmation button and wait for me to ask you to add a forth when my girl will tap thrice on it
Smth like
"Delete all trades"
"Confirm deletion"
"You sure?"
"Really sure?"
"Really really sure?"
Should do it

Sweet Lovely Death
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
The best UX verification in this case is to write down the word describing the action, here for example "DELETE". Then there is no chance of a double missclick in such a case. And revert/reset action for second click on the confirm message. After all, there are 10s delay.
OP
It is, but I did argue for moving it eg. into settings or some other submenu - not place it front and center.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Would second this as well. I did click several times already on it while trying to click on "Bump all trades" and was saved by confirmation request - on a phone with big messy fingers it can happen rather easily.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Addressed in 1.41 - I separated bump from delete/freeze button group, and put both delete all/freeze all behind a 3rd confirmation. Hopefully that should do it.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...