Description by miniatureluck

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1796Moderator

Europe PC
GooberGirl wrote: 1 year ago
StarTempler wrote: 1 year ago

thats a high possibility.
Enchant
lvl 20 gives 2000% more attack rating. so his chance to hit would be 95%. if your merc is missing i would say maybe give him a better weapon that has ignore defence but if you go runewords some of them are very expensive.
I suppose the lawbringers -50% wasn't really doing all that much in the end? It's only effective vs normal mobs anyways. I probably should have given poor "Not
Bill
" (I just couldn't get
Bill
in
Frenzy
.) more time.
Life Tap
helped a bit, but I'm not going to go that far just to keep him around.
I think you're confusing -TD with ITD. While ITD only works on normal mobs, -TD should work on all monsters, including bosses, but the effect is halved against super uniques and bosses. Well, at least according to Amazon Basin...

Source:
http://theamazonbasin.com/wiki/index.php/Target_Defense

(I'm by no means an expert on this subject, I don't play AR based builds often enough these days...)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
GooberGirl wrote: 1 year ago

I suppose the lawbringers -50% wasn't really doing all that much in the end? It's only effective vs normal mobs anyways. I probably should have given poor "Not
Bill
" (I just couldn't get
Bill
in
Frenzy
.) more time.
Life Tap
helped a bit, but I'm not going to go that far just to keep him around.
I think you're confusing -TD with ITD. While ITD only works on normal mobs, -TD should work on all monsters, including bosses, but the effect is halved against super uniques and bosses. Well, at least according to Amazon Basin...

Source:
http://theamazonbasin.com/wiki/index.php/Target_Defense

(I'm by no means an expert on this subject, I don't play AR based builds often enough these days...)
I believe you are correct on both accounts, I was indeed mixing them up. I'll cross out that on my post to avoid misleading anyone peeking through. Thanks =)
OP
I followed the advice to revoke
Blaze
and invest in
Telekinesis
and
Energy Shield
and I agree, it is safer to play like that. I don't run like a looney now anymore, though, which was really fun. But oh well, can't have everything.

Playing my own Bowchantress build
Doing 12-14k on a piercing exploding bolt rox

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation