Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   605 views

Description

Hi
Long time ago there was trade cheat. I don't know how it worked but cheater couldn't move item in the box trade. When trade was accepted victim didn't got item from cheater. I wonder if this cheat still works?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi
Long time ago there was trade cheat. I don't know how it worked but cheater couldn't move item in the box trade. When trade was accepted victim didn't got item from cheater. I wonder if this cheat still works?

Gooliver#2951

Schnorki 3184Moderator

PC
If you'd like an explanation of random scams to start scamming people...No.

If you're genuinely just asking/worried if it could still happen to you then I believe what you're describing was the phantom-packet exploit (for lack of a better name) in which case no, it doesn't work anymore and never has in D2:R. Thankfully.
OP
I'm asking becouse i asked recently one guy to move item in trade box (now i know that i don't need to do it). He didn't do it, he write 'do you think i 'm stupid?' and exit game. Now I don't know why. Then i thought it was cheater...

Gooliver#2951

Schnorki 3184Moderator

PC
Most folks get suspicious if you ask them to do something weird. And let's be honest..usually for good reason.

Anyone newer to the game (i.e. since D2:R, no active trading in the original) won't know that "move please!" has ever existed for a very valid reason. So if you ask them to move it now, they basically go "wtf for? you trying to scam me? fu! *quit*".
OP
Ok thx

Gooliver#2951

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation