Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   3104 views

Description

We all know that Waheed and Emilio (honorable mention Azrael) have the biggest cahones around but I was wondering what are your fav mercs?

Act 1-5.

extra tidbit :My wife says shes gonna make me a shirt that says Emillllioooo nooooooooo!!!. or God Damnit Emilio! lol

Ideas for act 4 merc?

Can be used to make Runewords:

We all know that Waheed and Emilio (honorable mention Azrael) have the biggest cahones around but I was wondering what are your fav mercs?

Act 1-5.

extra tidbit :My wife says shes gonna make me a shirt that says Emillllioooo nooooooooo!!!. or God Damnit Emilio! lol

Ideas for act 4 merc?
Wulf and Uther, A5

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

I do not accept any rune lower than
Lem
for trades, with the exception of
Ral

Trade: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder & Ladder | UTC-6
Honorable mention to Ip and Scorch, if Fire.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
OP
gotta have wulfgar for barb cuz duh.

anyone read the drizzt books?
I knew that some names were fan service, but there are far more of them than I originally thought, which explains why the rogue names are all over the place.

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Mercenaries

In theory, Azrael would be my favorite because that's the name of the angel of death in Islam, which seems fitting because I gave him Infinity and his presence means extra death served animal style to enemy monsters.

In reality, he's so damn stupid like the other mercs that he's just the angel of Yakety Sax.

I've also used Emilio for so long on all my other characters that I often call Azrael, "Emilio, Azrael, whatever TF your name is."

Among the Iron Wolves, where's Jarulf?

Also, I like how you have all the Norse-sounding names for the barb mercs, and then you have Bill.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Emilio or bust, obviously.

In very, very few weird Edge cases a frenzied Damien but that's it. All of them A1/3 options still just blow and fail miserably in comparison, no matter what you put on them.

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
Haelfdane the A5 merc has treated my bow pally incredibly well. Dropped a
Cham
early this ladder and a really nice E 3os
Conquest Sword
slightly after. That plus sazabis makes him brick lifesteal house and when BO'd literally can only be killed by Lillith and Uber meph... otherwise he just runs around while I shoot
Arrows
at everytthing.

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
In reality, he's so damn stupid like the other mercs that he's just the angel of Yakety Sax.
This made me giggle :D

I don't really have a personal favorite, when it comes to their names anyway, I try to pick different names (of the type I want of course) on different chars for variety :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
MIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

And Gulzar

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Azrael for my necro's act2 might because in French it's the name of the (rather stupid) cat that runs after the Smurfs. Not sure how he is named in other languages but a pet name seemed fitting.

Kyoko for act1 as it's the name of a Shop selling Japanese food and wares in Paris.

:)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
nihilninja wrote: 1 year ago
I would totally buy that shirt haha. He the goat for sure!

seras 35

Europe PC
I usually use Azrael.

My bowazon uses Klaudia from A1, because it sounds so stupidly german as german. Klaudiaaaaaaa
Act 5 mercenary is Uther - simply because of WoW's Uther.

Usually not online / checking d2io between 11pm - 7am CET. ( 4pm - 0am CST )

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...