Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   2065 views

Suggestion Box Entry: Stash Tabs Tooltip-dropdown Menu

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Just an item for the suggestion box. I think it would be helpful to have the "My Stash" link to employ a tooltip-dropdown menu showing a list of our stash tabs, to simplify navigation in our stash when we are working on/editing our listings ... instead of having to load the main stash page every time we want to change tabs.

I've done it on PHPBB websites in the past. It wouldn't take a lot of work if you use CSS Specificity although it can take a bit of trial and error if you don't understand classing the nesting structure involved.

Just my 2-bits worth

Edit: I just noticed, we already have the functionality in the root menu at the top of the page. So, I'm guessing some one of you already knows how to do it and all it would take is adding the right classes to the "My Stash" button.
Description by Phoenix#1495

Can be used to make Runewords:

Just an item for the suggestion box. I think it would be helpful to have the "My Stash" link to employ a tooltip-dropdown menu showing a list of our stash tabs, to simplify navigation in our stash when we are working on/editing our listings ... instead of having to load the main stash page every time we want to change tabs.

I've done it on PHPBB websites in the past. It wouldn't take a lot of work if you use CSS Specificity although it can take a bit of trial and error if you don't understand classing the nesting structure involved.

Just my 2-bits worth

Edit: I just noticed, we already have the functionality in the root menu at the top of the page. So, I'm guessing some one of you already knows how to do it and all it would take is adding the right classes to the "My Stash" button.
Request fulfilledby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Good suggestion but there's no URL parameter that would take the user straight to a particular stash tab, so even if we built out navigation for this (easy as you said) there would be no way to get them onto their stash page/correct stash tab simultaneously. The way it works currently is an ajax request is sent and loads the stash items into the window when the tabs are clicked.

If we trade and it goes well, I will give you a trust.
If I don't get trust from you, I will remove that trust and I will not trade with you again.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
I would prefer 6 links (one for each stash) instead: less clic more better.
Maybe in an optional third navbar below the others two.
Also, while we are at it: it would be really nice to be able to filter my own NL and Ladder trades in my stashes,with the parameter being remembered between pages.

Teebling 5837Admin

Europe PC
Good suggestion but there's no URL parameter that would take the user straight to a particular stash tab, so even if we built out navigation for this (easy as you said) there would be no way to get them onto their stash page/correct stash tab simultaneously. The way it works currently is an ajax request is sent and loads the stash items into the window when the tabs are clicked.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...