21 replies   1417 views

Description

Description by TrippyAcid

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
worstd2playerever wrote: 1 year ago
TrippyAcid wrote: 1 year ago
worstd2playerever wrote: 1 year ago

Exactly. No evidence. You won't even give a specific item example. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and check sales histories for 'things worth more than a
Sur
' like
Ber
and Enigma. I didn't see anything resembling what you're talking about. If you don't think what you're doing is being argumentative I suggest you reread what you've written.
I'm oh so sorry you did 10 minutes of research and didn't find a single issue! wow you must be the best detective in the world!

I do have evidence, you wont be reviewing it however Mr. 10 minutes detective.
Less than 10 minutes, actually. Much more time than you're worth, unfortunately.
Hey, at least I'm not jumping on peoples threads being toxic and start name calling within 2 posts?

Also not the worst diablo player ever, so that's nice.

dl-_-lb
u ho

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
@TrippyAcid to answer your question, no - prices are reported as is and enter the historical databank after 3 days - without any manual human review. The trading community here relies on voluntary good will for it's price data, which is quantitative rather than qualitative.

What these means is you see the raw prices being reported, and are expected to consider for yourself whether you think any one of those reported prices are 'overpriced' in your opinion - people often get into tussles over what they think something is worth - we don't make and/or defend definitive statements on item prices like other sites do. The information is there for you to interpret as you will.

You're not the first person to make claims about price fixing and manipulation here on the forums, accusing others of artificially inflating prices by making a string of false listings etc. If you think this is going on on this site specifically, send me or any of the mods a message with the substantive evidence and we can investigate this very easily and take action if necessary. We haven't had to do this yet in over a year of trading, but will take any reports seriously nonetheless.

I think this topic needs to be locked now because there's lots of personal rebukes being flown in both directions.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...